💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga is recording at the Dead Aunt Thelma’s Studio

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

So, the Little Detectives have found the place!

It's Dead Aunt Thelma’s Studio, in Portland, Oregon.

photo_big_temp4.jpg

9e21215032f792b970389a8230628d037ad155b7

Dead Aunt Thelma’s Studio, in Portland, Oregon, is fast becoming one of the Northwest’s premier “boutique” audio recording studio. Full of color and character as well as host to a long list of pro gear, Thelma’s is also one of the most comfortable, user-friendly, AND truly professional rooms around. When it comes to making music, the vibe is everything.

Thelma’s is a nationally acclaimed, Russ Berger designed facility frequented by some of the nation’s best talent. Our focus is primarily on the recording and mastering of music projects as well as audio for video

http://thelmas.com

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Awkward.

Anyway, that "Back in the studio, made me feel like a star" is obviously about A Star Is Born. Too early for a new album guys.

IvyInferno
6 minutes ago, River said:

Dead Aunt:selena:

I thought the same thing :laughga:

I wonder how her future album will sounds like... I'm so excited :excited2:

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Awkward.

Anyway, that "Back in the studio, made me feel like a star" is obviously about A Star Is Born. Too early for a new album guys.

It's been a year since Joanne :air:

Anderson123
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's been a year since Joanne :air:

I know but she was super busy this year, I don't think she has written and recorded enough songs for an album and releases it that soon. We were lucky we got The Cure though, I love that song.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Alan123 said:

I know but she was super busy this year, I don't think she has written and recorded enough songs for an album and releases it that soon. We were lucky we got The Cure though, I love that song.

She mentioned she has started writing and on DJWS's bday card she referred to it as "THIS album". We're getting new music in May next year, so whenever LG6 is coming, she has enough time to work on it.

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga is recording at the Dead Aunt Thelma’s Studio

Archived