achievement

1 Million Likes For Million Reasons MV

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

Lana Di Pinto
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

I wish that song would have had a super melodramatic and campy video :giveup: 

Yeah, me too.

I might not be flawless, but you know I gotta diamond heart.

monsterdino

Her 6th video to reach 1M likes on Youtube, other videos that have reached over 1M likes:

Bad Romace - 2M Likes

Poker Face - 1M Likes

Applause - 1M Likes

Judas - 1M Likes

Perfect Illusion 1M Likes

MonsterPaws

That moment when I realize I'm one of the dislikes :poot:

I--reluctantly--liked it now so don't plez don't cum for me... 

Stefani Gaga
6 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

That moment when I realize I'm one of the dislikes :poot:

I--reluctantly--liked it now so don't plez don't cum for me... 

tenor.gif?itemid=4932712

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

27 minutes ago, lana kane said:

Yeah, me too.

ever since the song came out i always envisioned the video like a telenovela. gaga in a big mansion wearing a big beautiful dress and her love interest is leaving her and she's crying and holding him but he just wants to leave the house. he walks but she wouldn't let him go so he's kinda like dragging her. 

and there's like horses and mountains in the video. Ugh, what could have been :toofunny:

StrawberryBlond

I've been anticipating this day. It's only fitting that a song with "million" in the title gets a million likes. Gaga's always struggled with this milestone, so this was a great marketing technique! Now, all we need is to reach another 60k likes or so in order to overtake PI as her 5th most liked video. And from there, there's only another few thousand to overtake Judas at #4. A hit such as this deserves a lot more likes. Hopefully, when she goes back for her second US leg and into Europe, it'll continue to rise. For the moment, 5F2 is doing wonders for this videos views and likes. It's such a shame that the official audio stole so many views and likes. I really hope the amount of love that the official audio plus all the live performances got is taken into account by the Grammy academy.

12 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Now go watch the video (even tho I know yall hate it) to reach 100M views (it's at 84M) :poot: 

Slay a bit cause I thought it was 64M. :sweat:

Archived