4 hours ago, ThePlasticFork said:

i am a plastic fork

Are you a moist plastic fork? :classy:

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

freebit
On 10/14/2017 at 0:04 AM, datlastfam said:

Fashion! bridge > the whole production of Fashion :trollga:

^ This

I feel like most of the people who love the first Fashion are the type of pop fans who love(d) Heidi Montag/ Paris / Lindsay Lohan's music, and are nostalgic for the fun tackiness of the mid-aughts. 

5 hours ago, freebit said:

^ This

I feel like most of the people who love the first Fashion are the type of pop fans who love(d) Heidi Montag/ Paris / Lindsay Lohan's music, and are nostalgic for the fun tackiness of the mid-aughts. 

lol not gonna lie that's me :sweat: :toofunny: I totally bought Lindsay's album the day it came out in 2004 :selena:

freebit
4 hours ago, SDG91 said:

lol not gonna lie that's me :sweat: :toofunny: I totally bought Lindsay's album the day it came out in 2004 :selena:

Nothing wrong with that, they all had some bops. :lolly: 

CautiousLurker

Early version of Fashion! is by far the best one imo :nails:

I still don't understand why they got rid of 'magnifique, sheque, freak' and 'ETHEREAAAAAL, ETHEREAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAL, ETHEREAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL' bits - those are some of the best moments of the song :huh:

What bugs me especially about the fact that they made the second bit into one long 'Ethereal' is that you can tell so clearly where the vocals have been 'stitched' - every time I listen to it, I go 'there's the seam' :toofunny:

end rant :queenga:

Solitaiire
54 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Early version of Fashion! is by far the best one imo :nails:

I still don't understand why they got rid of 'magnifique, sheque, freak' and 'ETHEREAAAAAL, ETHEREAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAL, ETHEREAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL' bits - those are some of the best moments of the song :huh:

What bugs me especially about the fact that they made the second bit into one long 'Ethereal' is that you can tell so clearly where the vocals have been 'stitched' - every time I listen to it, I go 'there's the seam' :toofunny:

end rant :queenga:

thats why i never listen to the official fashion! ,  the demo’s instrumental was so much better and the things you’ve mentioned made it overall more fun:lolly:

Archived