💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Things That Gaga Has Done That Mean The Most To You

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

blackthorns

a lot of the things she does means a lot to me, but esp the things she does in the vein of ptsd/trauma/sexual assault and mental health in general. It just hits close to home for me, and has helped me feel less alone in recovery. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Gagaloo911

Definitely have to agree with what a lot of others have already mentioned. Namely: Born This Way (single + album), and the BTW Foundation she made out of it. And on her activism, support, and passion for awareness surrounding mental health, sexual assault, and chronic illness.

She's such a humble and inspiring Lady.

Dollar Billz and TO Love Again

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

On 10/13/2017 at 3:20 PM, Esteban said:

Born this way (the album) as a whole :duck::wub:

I'm going to be your echo and go a bit further. 

This album was just so perfectly timed in my life, and although it's not my favorite Gaga album, it's just done so much. She has to know this. Impact, strength, acceptance and love. I'm shaking my head thinking what. Now I feel like dancing around in the streets to it, or running to Edge of Glory :heart:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Part 2. Just Dance, the first song I heard from hers, her theatricality, her gusto. Just being that popstar that loves her fans, and set a good example of just being yourself, even when the world doesn't necessarily see what you're worth. All the time. 

Also The Cure. What the hell her timing is impeccable :whitney:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

gstring

i thought this post was made in october '14 :air:

i was so confused like how the hell you got that superbowl picture :ladyhaha:

Little little

She's done a lot for me but I think the biggest for me was releasing Born This Way, the song and the album.  Both came out when I really started coming to terms with the fact that I was gay when I was 15/16 and the entire album became a real powerful thing for me.

misunderstood

-Always supporting the LGBT community

-Being open about mental illness

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

The meditation sessions she did.

I started meditating together with those recorded Instagram Live videos and tbh, it was a HUGE help in my anxiety + it changed the way I viewed my life everyday.

** Stream CAPE GOD by ALLIE X on Spotify and Apple Music **

Stone S

This speech picks me up every time I watch or hear it. It actually gives me hope for my future, it sounds really cheesy but its true

Welcome to Industria

Duella Dvil

Being so open about her struggles with addiction and empowering me to speak up for myself and others.

My life altered when I heard dope for the first time, it makes me look at myself honestly and hearing that song go from IWBWU to Dope was such a huge shift. 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived