💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Things That Gaga Has Done That Mean The Most To You

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

For me there are many things, but the one that stands out the most is Gaga's use of the pink triangle. 

In case anyone doesn't know the pink triangle stems from Nazi Concentration Camps. They used to put it on homosexual men who were imprisoned/sent to there death there as a way to identify with them. There are actually several accounts of Nazi guards using Homosexual men as target practice and aiming for the pink triangle because it was placed over their heart. 

1005afd32d06f36ca900ededa066cf67--jehova

However, in recent years people have been claiming the pink triangle back and using it as a way to express their pride/ally-ship as well as serving as a reminder of atrocities committed to the community.  

Gaga used it in her first ever Grammy Performance over her eyes-

3CEFC66600000578-4201054-image-a-53_1486

As well as in her born this way music video-

picture-15.png

She also used the pink triangles in an outfit she wore to the Grammy's-

47e4d2eb2cf6cb823ca59be621cb75ad.jpg

And you could even go as far as saying her Superbowl makeup referenced her earlier use of the pink triangle-

06-gaga-makeup.w710.h473.2x.jpg

What are some of the things Gaga has done that have meant the most to you?

When she released TFM she gave all of us gays everything we wanted :giveup: but when BTW came out that album helped me get through a lot in my life

Lana Di Pinto

She did a lot for us, but I was really thrilled hen she started talking about mental health, depression, anxiety. Because that subject is really colse to me. I never went to normal school, I'm homeschooled. I started when I was 6, now I'm 16 and I don't have a lot of friends, I don't have any siblings. I have chronic depression and anxiety disorder. I'm really happy that she's raising awareness about that. :heart:

I might not be flawless, but you know I gotta diamond heart.

JazzGa

That's awesome! I never put those two and two together. Queen of references, queen of God & The Gays.

Knowing the history of the pink triangle makes that whiny Weezer song "Pink Triangle" piss me off even more lol.  He bitches and moans about a cute punk girl having a pink triangle patch on her vest which means she is gay and "wah wah why are all the ~~*cool edgy punx gorlz*~~ lezzbeans maybe my magic straight dude peen will convince her to go straight for me oh woe is me that not everyone is hetero " yep thats basically the whole song

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Sneaky Oliver

The whole “I’m not your queen I’m your friend” / Mother Monster thing. I mean there were times I was so lonely but she was there for me. She made me grow and made me brave and no one else around me could do the same

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Haroon featured this topic
Letmelivemylife

Theres so many things but The greatest thing she's ever done was create little monsters ♥️ Little Monsters took all of those lost and broken kids and gave them a home of sorts  where they were loved unconditionally for who they were. When everyone else said "you're so weird!!!! Gaga said welcome home darling". She took all of those broken kids and "glued" them back together. She loved and nurtured them as if they came from her own womb. Little Monsters is the one thing I spent my whole life searching for ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The whole “I’m not your queen I’m your friend” / Mother Monster thing. I mean there were times I was so lonely but she was there for me. She made me grow and made me brave and no one else around me could do the same

And she'll always be mama monster ♥️ To quote 5'2 "my fans are my heart and soul". Deep down she needed us as much as we needed her in the beginning and through that need a beautiful bond was born. She took all of us broken kids and loved us as if we were her own. I mean this is the woman who wrote a song with the lyrics "my heart would break without you. Might not awake without you." Gaga without her monsters is like salt without pepper

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Born This Way/Born This Way Foundation are very, very important pieces of work from her.

Also, and I know it's more specific, but her fight for immigrants' rights back in 2010 against SB1070, all the way to her support for people of undocumented status/mixed status families, really means a lot to me and the community that I grew up with.

3 points in and ready for more

Songs like Dope and Til It Happens To You have really helped me through my own trauma and afflictions. 

I'm grateful to have a fave who not only cares, but also gets it.

❤ x ❤

She had changed pop music and millions of peoples lives for the better. Also watching her assist millions of who are....

1. LGBT

2. Minorities

3. Sex Assault Victims

4. Bullied Victims 

5. Music Artists

6. People With Fibromyalgia

7. People With Autism 

8. Political Views 

9. Natural Traumas

10. People With STDs 

Separates her from any celebrity. :diane:

Queen of Being Queen! :diane: