Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga Posts New Instagram Photos!

Stefani Gaga

Featured Posts

migamiga
1 minute ago, Red said:

I know what it is, a person that has a bunch of followers and then brands sponsor them, lol, I’m not stupid :awkney: I am just in awe you are saying that Lady Gaga, a woman who built her career on the early days based on internet marketing, was the most followed person on Twitter for years, has been collaborating with several designers through her career and has been very vocal about it (just watch her Bad Romance Vevo reaction thingy, the only thing she talks about is designers), spent two years of her career making ads for Versace, is a digital influencer “now”

thats very different and im in awe that you couldnt find the humor in my post and the ability to tell the difference between the two situations :madge:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
55 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

Queen of wearing a Bjork coat on a rainy day and getting a cold. When will your fave? :diane:

it's Björn sis :selena: 

MaryJaneHolland

what's with the recent fashion brands promo? :gum:

seems like she was at the same place where she was yesterday :gum: in the studio :pray:

Omg she looks amazing :giveup: I haven't been so excited for her outfits since those beautiful NYC days when she wore her slayage-ready clothes.

Also, where is she?

MaryJaneHolland
56 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm pretty sure not in London too

She's in LA yay :selena:

Lowkey reminds me of when she would wear avant garde pieces of up-and-coming designers to help get their name out there.

3 points in and ready for more

asana15
1 hour ago, Der Meister said:

Its not raining in NYC. Not since Monday.

1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I'm pretty sure not in London too

She's somewhere upstate NY/Hudson Valley/Catskills. Her dog handler has been posting these stories for four weeks. Here's from today:

It's the house she's been resting in

IMG_20171013_180315.jpg

IMG_20171013_181032.jpg

IMG_20171013_180727.jpg

monketsharona
9 hours ago, asana15 said:

She's somewhere upstate NY/Hudson Valley/Catskills. Her dog handler has been posting these stories for four weeks. Here's from today:

It's the house she's been resting in

IMG_20171013_180315.jpg

IMG_20171013_181032.jpg

IMG_20171013_180727.jpg

Yeah so she was most probably recording in a studio in NYC

Archived