💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do I Get A Refund?

Branflakes

Featured Posts

Branflakes

So I spent like £400 on the CTM early access tickets for the London show... However since now seeing the stage it doesn't really feel like there is much to gain from being in early access as the stage is so split up...

Now with the reschedule of the European dates we have the opportunity to have a refund... Im seriously considering getting a refund and just getting much cheaper standard tickets for the show.

Unfortunately the money could be helpful to me right now but I could live without it considering that I purchased them so long ago. 

What do people think?

I wouldn't chance it because by the time your refund clears there might not be normal price GA tickets left :ohno: 

ryanripley

i just tried looking for normal standing tickets on ticketmaster for london and there are none :madge: 

i say do it if you can locate a ticket first

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

aaron l
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i just tried looking for normal standing tickets on ticketmaster for london and there are none :madge: 

i say do it if you can locate a ticket first

You're from the London area?? 

ryanripley
Just now, aaron l said:

You're from the London area?? 

south east zone 6 represent :bon: 

my town has like 3 direct buses to the O2 arena too :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Branflakes
7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

south east zone 6 represent :bon: 

my town has like 3 direct buses to the O2 arena too :selena: 

If only! :giveup:

Id probably have to get tickets through a reseller which is annoying but seems as thought is basically the done thing...

You could try and beat the sisytem. It's not like you are gonna lose more money :ladyhaha:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

You should get the other tickets you want first and then go for the refund. Otherwise you could get screwed up. The refund will happen, but you might not be able to get other tickets sooooo

Branflakes
1 hour ago, babs said:

You should get the other tickets you want first and then go for the refund. Otherwise you could get screwed up. The refund will happen, but you might not be able to get other tickets sooooo

Yeah If I did do this I would get tickets first... wouldn't wait for the refund could take forever just would be nice knowing it's coming at some point 

Archived