Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Doesn't this look just scream Gaga?

Rifek

Featured Posts

Yes it does, all sparkly, the latex under, high shoulder pads, she’s blonde, she’s wearing sunglasses with that outfit too.

29913742001_5582021549001_5582018120001-Do the math. :bon:

Gaga was paying homage to Grace Jones with her own twist and Katy is paying homage to her idol, Lady Gaga. 

:classy:

FreePalestine

Neight Shayde
9 minutes ago, tomsches said:

More like Grace Jones:

jC6IqCK.jpg

wbRzFfn.jpg

zt6et5D.jpg

Yes thank god another person said it.

Gaga herself said that her red hood was inspired by Grace Jones. Even though gaga made the look hers in 2008, let's not forget who started it all.

blackpink

I think that Katy is a fan of Gaga. The way she talks about her and subtly references her over the years shows it. But of course even Gaga said that Grace Jones was also one of her inspirations. 

I definitely think Gaga was an influence in some of the music and outfits she's done for this era

Kylie Minogue kinda did it too before gaga, I mean gaga's hoodie look is iconic, but it's been done before gurl :sweat:

12 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I think that Katy is a fan of Gaga. The way she talks about her and subtly references her over the years shows it. But of course even Gaga said that Grace Jones was also one of her inspirations. 

I definitely think Gaga was an influence in some of the music and outfits she's done for this era

Are you sure? Seems like green hair and mechanical horses are the things now....:bon:

Archived