Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Alfred Hitchcock sexual assault accusations

Supersonic

Featured Posts

20 minutes ago, Pietro said:

Haha really? I wonder how Tippi Hedren feels about this, knowing she's the one that was sexually assaulted :toofunny:

that too. But Gaga is a victim of sexual assault, she must be conflicted about this

it's really disheartening to discover that behind all the talent and success and iconography, these men are nothing more than manipulative and disgusting monsters.

❤ x ❤

That J

It's not just with female actors. That IS a huge problem in Hollywood, has been and continues to be. There's also the not so well kept secret of pedophilia running rampant in certain circles. The act really isn't so different as it's a control issue between these powerful men in Hollywood and their victims. Most children will never tell, even as adults due to fear of retaliation. I'm happy to see women stand up for what they've endured and I'd love for this to be a catalyst for the many young boys and girls to know it's ok to tell someone too!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

dlioncourt91

Corey Feldman spoke about him and Corey Haim being raped and passed around during their teenage prime years.

He couldn't reveal whom it was but a powerful mogul.

TimisaMonster

Bad Romance is canceled.... :selena:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TCHIKITAH
3 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

the boss trump slaying its haters as always :selena:

You're right by always grabbing by the puzzzy! :reductive:

5 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

the boss trump slaying its haters as always :selena:

You said once you’re from Spain. You also said Putin is your president. Now Trump is your boss? :oprah:

Also did you mean to write reddit in your name, double D? 

Just curious. 

FreePalestine

reditaccount288
19 minutes ago, lego said:

You said once you’re from Spain. You also said Putin is your president. Now Trump is your boss? :oprah:

Also did you mean to write reddit in your name, double D? 

Just curious. 

I live in 2 countries :S . Depends of the year/month

And yes, trump is da boss (not because of his management ofc, he cant stop the FED, and no one can) 

07-trump-management.w536.h357.2x.jpg

And yes, I know about the missing d. Its a personal mark.

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

This isn't new at all, to the point where whole movies have been made about Hitchcock's abuse of Hendren. She also wrote a memoir detailing several incidents. 

3 hours ago, brownie said:

This isn't new at all, to the point where whole movies have been made about Hitchcock's abuse of Hendren. She also wrote a memoir detailing several incidents. 

What movies

13 hours ago, PeterPan said:

What movies

HBO made The Girl, and I believe Miramax made Hitchcock, both of which deal with his abuse of Tippi. Her memoir talks about it too.

Archived