Joanne World Tour
ūüéł ūüé§ ūü§ė JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW ūü§ė ūüé§ ūüéł
series

AHS: Cult 'Mid-Western Assassin' RT score and ratings

Featured Posts

Bradley   Paws Up 18,108
Bradley

A lot of people have been praising this season. And that's quite an achievement considering the lack of huge names like Kathy Bates, Jessica Lange and Lady Gaga.

I actually think the directing and writing are Emmyworthy. Also let's hope Evan Peters gets a lead actor nomination.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

monketsharona   Paws Up 14,578
monketsharona

Honestly I don't really miss those people... I mean the season is so great without them..

• Like 1

Bradley   Paws Up 18,108
Bradley
Just now, monketsharona said:

Honestly I don't really miss those people... I mean the season is so great without them..

I was concerned that this season might be lackluster if those huge actresses aren't involved. But things are looking really great I'm happy AHS did that.

Laceface   Paws Up 1,693
Laceface

Really, really enjoying this season so far. Hope it continues, do we know how many episodes there will be?

• Like 1

Bradley   Paws Up 18,108
Bradley
Just now, Laceface said:

Really, really enjoying this season so far. Hope it continues, do we know how many episodes there will be?

11, which means there are 5 left.

• Love 1

blackstar   Paws Up 5,404
blackstar

I feel like I am the only who's not that impressed by the season so far. I have pretty mixed feelings about it. 

• YAAAS 1
Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

En_Sabah_Nur   Paws Up 6,771
En_Sabah_Nur
10 minutes ago, blackstar said:

I feel like I am the only who's not that impressed by the season so far. I have pretty mixed feelings about it. 

Same ^^  :dry:

Edited by En_Sabah_Nur
Egypt. W

That J   Paws Up 3,775
That J

I've been loving this season so far but it took me about 2 episodes to truly fall for it because I didn't like episode one.  But, they've got me hooked again!  Glad to know it's doing well. 

I just want to feel everything.

Panchecco   Paws Up 13,626
Panchecco

I don't get all the hype and drama around the mass shooting scene before the episode aired :huh:

I mean they said they would re-edit the episode to make sure that the victims of the recent shootings and the people around them wouldn't feel disrespected but they kept pretty much everything in the episode tbh

I think they could have easily put a warning before the episode without hyping that much the "we're gonna re-edit it" thing, because the mass shooting scene was still pretty violent and explicit 

www.facebook.com/PancheccoArt/

Swando   Paws Up 245
Swando

Could they actually manage to pull off a good 2nd half this season? I was really not feeling it until this latest episode. If episode 7 does the same as the last one, i might get my hype back.:)

Though i sincerely hope they avoid ending the season off with¬†Ally failing to stop the Cult and being¬†framed¬†insane. I¬†feel that would be a too¬†obvious ‚Äúbad guys win‚ÄĚ ending.¬†:emma:

Bloody Grammys   Paws Up 2,714
Bloody Grammys
28 minutes ago, Swando said:

Could they actually manage to pull off a good 2nd half this season? I was really not feeling it until this latest episode. If episode 7 does the same as the last one, i might get my hype back.:)

Though i sincerely hope they avoid ending the season off with¬†Ally failing to stop the Cult and being¬†framed¬†insane. I¬†feel that would be a too¬†obvious ‚Äúbad guys win‚ÄĚ ending.¬†:emma:

I hope Ally takes over the cult or starts her own :giggle:

Very impressive ratings for a show that has existed for 7 seasons...

I'm not surprised it is renewed for 9

I belong to Slotherin

ComeToMama   Paws Up 4,088
ComeToMama

Unfortunately episode one didnt grab my attention at all, so i havent watched since like 20 minutes into the first ep.

Noir   Paws Up 354
Noir

Asylum > Roanoke > Coven > Hotel > Freakshow > Murder House > Cult 

...although I still watch every episode just to give it a fair chance, in all fairness the season has developed but it's still quite similar to what's been done before.

Edited by Noir
enigma popstar is fun, she wear burqa for fashion