💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tickets?

John Wayne

Featured Posts

John Wayne

So with the new announced dates, do I need to buy tickets for the show or are the previous tickets still valid? ( livenation sending new tickets automatically?)

Don’t worry! The Tickets you still hold are still avalible so syou don’t have to buy new ones or to change them! You dont have to change nothing just go to the concert with the tickets you have!

i called my venue this morning too and they said the same thing!

if you still worry contact you venue and they will say the same thing:hor:

43 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Same question, i have an E- ticket for the postphoned show, do i just use that or?

Just use that. If they send you an email with a new ticket then definitely use that but if not, the barcode on the original ticket should be valid.

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, tthen said:

Just use that. If they send you an email with a new ticket then definitely use that but if not, the barcode on the original ticket should be valid.

thank you :)

Sandrology

If i have tickets for Cologne and can't go to the new Date would it be possible to make them valid for the Hamburg Date?

venusfly
14 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

If i have tickets for Cologne and can't go to the new Date would it be possible to make them valid for the Hamburg Date?

No, however you can claim a full refund for your Cologne ticket, and if there’s tickets available for the Hamburg show you can use your refund money to buy a new ticket.

Jonathan2244
1 hour ago, ItsAnthony said:

Don’t worry! The Tickets you still hold are still avalible so syou don’t have to buy new ones or to change them! You dont have to change nothing just go to the concert with the tickets you have!

i called my venue this morning too and they said the same thing!

if you still worry contact you venue and they will say the same thing:hor:

What about if my date has gone by and I never got  my ticket? :nails:

Archived