💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I‘m going to the last show of the JWT

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I‘m going to the shows in Cologne and Berlin and as I just noticed Berlin is the very last show of the Joanne World Tour. Do you think she‘ll do something special? Has anyone ever attended a last show of any tour? I guess the atmosphere is different right?

VillainTina

i doubt it, tbh she might change the setlist here and there but nothing too extravagant

joanne is toned down 

she might just add an extra song , she sang you and i in nebraska i think and never sang it again since then.

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

DiscoStyx
1 hour ago, One Armed Man said:

i was going to the original last date in LA but now it's just another day

same I'm going to the last Vegas and LA shows in December

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

I attended the final date of Rih's ANTI tour (also in Berlin :lolly:). She had 2 or 3 festival dates afterwards, but it was the final show of the official tour. Nothing really special. She gave a speech and brought out the crew and all (and Big Sean came out with the crew but he was the opening act anyways), but nothing else. She might film the date? Adele was gonna film her final Wembley show before it was cancelled.

Looking back on her past tours except BTWB she has more fan interactions. Maybe a new setlist song like Sinner's Prayer or something else. Hopefully she films/livestreams one JWT date!

JoanneARTPOP
On 2017/10/13 at 3:55 PM, One Armed Man said:

i was going to the original last date in LA but now it's just another day

Same:toofunny:

I'm going to the last show too! :D + It's Christian's 50th birthday the same day so we might get some surprise after all :giggle:

RAMROD

Live stream again hopefully :pray:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Roronoa Zoro

I attended to the last Monster Ball show (Mexico City) and she didn't change nothing. 

I never attended a last show for Lady Gaga, but I attended the last Macklemore & Ryan Lewis show of the tour in December 2013, in Seattle. They did make it a bit more extravagant, but part of it was they spent like 20 minutes at the end thanking everyone, which took forever. However, I think a lot of that had more to do with the fact that they were back in the "home town" than that it was the last tour date.

Archived