Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New tour dates just announced

Miley

Featured Posts

venusfly
25 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I brought tickets for 9th OCTOBER 2017 London and I am Assuming the Reschuled date is 4th Feb 2018 which is actually better for me and my mum as we dont have to take days of uni and work, are tickets never arrived? is this the case for a few people aswell? 

Ticketmaster stopped shipping tickets when the dates got postponed, they’ll probably reprint them with the new dates and send them out to you in the next few weeks.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan2244
10 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Ticketmaster stopped shipping tickets when the dates got postponed, they’ll probably reprint them with the new dates and send them out to you in the next few weeks.

Thank you  :hug: 

Defmix100

I'm flying to america on the 8th but thankfully my ticket was rescheduled for the 4th :D I'm so happy I haven't been to one of her tours since the Monster Ball! (except for C2C)

I was hoping for a Rio date but ok 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

venusfly
19 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Doesn't affect me but what about Montreal?

I think that will come after the Europe leg when the stage has to be transported back to NA anyway, no information yet though.

Darcklighter22
20 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Doesn't affect me but what about Montreal?

They could tack it on to the end of the second NA leg if it pans out for the Bell Centre. Would make more sense then adding it after the EU leg

Teal Ambition

So I guess Montreal is officially cancelled then..

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Yayyyy!!! I'm so happy for the European fans... :woohoo: (*now fingers crossed for the Montreal (aaand South American) dates*)

...but this time i won't be able to join in :noparty::noparty::noparty:

(who the hell decided to move to another side of the world...ohhh.. right...MEEE! ...there goes my chance) :selena:

Archived