💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New tour dates just announced

Miley

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
15 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Well that's not a website to start with, and if you're going to make a thread you should included sources and links

:awkney:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears
15 minutes ago, Miley said:

You're so rude. First with your backstage experience and now this. Please don' quote me thanks. Leave me

I was never rude about my backstage experience I just defended myself when people implied it was a waste of money. There's a reason I got lots of likes on those posts, people agreed.

RAMROD
Just now, Jeremy Mifsud said:

I'm from Malta, so to go to Barcelona for at least 3 days (cause of flight schedules) while I should be studying for my last year at university (being old sucks), it's impossible.  and it risks clashing with an exam or assignment due dates.

I hope i'll manage to sell it

Oh I see, thought you were in going to somewhere in your city.

Sorry to hear, bruv. Best of luck.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

zakariah

Ok but she better have time to attend the Grammys on the 28th of January to perform her Top 5-peaking, Ballad of the Year, Million Grammys :grr: 

Ok I have a break during her Barcelona and Milan dates, so I'm praying.mp3 I'll be visiting friends nearby (chances are I'm not  :toofunny:)

elijahfan

She couldn’t have chosen worse dates for me....... I’m pissed, especially since my initial 2 dates were perfect, but anyway

Irrelevant
10 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

I was never rude about my backstage experience I just defended myself when people implied it was a waste of money. There's a reason I got lots of likes on those posts, people agreed.

Doesn't change how rude you were just then

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Archived