Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Who is the most boring pop star?

Smother Em Eh

Most boring mainstream pop star?   

160 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these, who is the most boring?

• Katy Perry
    • Taylor Swift
    • Ariana Grande
    • Selena Gomez
    • Demi Lovato
    • Sia
    • Lana Del Rey

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh
Just now, gagasgrande said:

Ariana seriously does not belong in this list. Wyd? 

Ummmm she does tbh. She never changes it up. She also isn't that creative, boundary pushing, iconic etc. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Demi is not boring because she gives us the material to laugh at her every week and her songs titles are taken from tumblr + Poot.

Selena at least release bad music so we can debate for hours how bad it is and then end up with "but we still like her"

Taylor is like the highlight of the year

Ariana is touring so she has an excuse me no

Lana is based on boringness so I don't see a reason to add her

Katy is the clown of the year, she gave us priceless of topics to laugh at her, she's a human meme.

So we left with... Sia, the gurl is just not interesting, we don't know anything about her, all we see is a giant walking wig that she used over and over again and it lost it's color since the first time she put it on.. we can't even know if she's the one under it.. you search Sia on google and you get "no results", so for conclusion Sia is the most boring pop star of all time, of all time!

*this post is not serious so don't f-ck it up with serious comments, eggs oh eggs oh Jo Anne*

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

gagasgrande
8 minutes ago, JosephH said:

Ummmm she does tbh. She never changes it up. She also isn't that creative, boundary pushing, iconic etc. 

Noah fence but that’s bullshit lmao 

Smother Em Eh
9 minutes ago, River said:

Demi is not boring because she gives us the material to laugh at her every week and her songs titles are taken from tumblr + Poot.

Selena at least release bad music so we can debate for hours how bad it is and then end up with "but we still like her"

Taylor is like the highlight of the year

Ariana is touring so she has an excuse me no

Lana is based on boringness so I don't see a reason to add her

Katy is the clown of the year, she gave us priceless of topics to laugh at her, she's a human meme.

So we left with... Sia, the gurl is just not interesting, we don't know anything about her, all we see is a giant walking wig that she used over and over again and it lost it's color since the first time she put it on.. we can't even know if she's the one under it.. you search Sia on google and you get "no results", so for conclusion Sia is the most boring pop star of all time, of all time!

*this post is not serious so don't f-ck it up with serious comments, eggs oh eggs oh Jo Anne*

Ok I can agree completely here. Now on terms of being "boring", I was talking about each pop girls Artistry and Fashion. But in terms of personality, they are definitely not boring (Except for Lana and Sia, since I don't know much about them, especially Sia, who does know about her, right) 

The rest do have personalities. I can admit none of them are dull in that regard. (Except Lana and Sia) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Lion Heart

You should make a male version of this. Nial Horan would win that one.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

people saying Sia..

at the age of 41, she is currently the 10th most played artist on Spotify and one of today's most successful singer-songwriters.
she may not be covering magazines or doing some kind of intense choreography, but she has an incredible voice and fantastic songwriting skills.

the woman is certainly doing something right.

datlastfam

47 minutes ago, JosephH said:

I would say Selena, but she atleast changes it up a little. Ariana is just boring in my opinion. 

Did you really choose Ariana over Selena ? And when was the time Selena changed ? Released Bad Liar aka best song of the year 2017 ? :selena:

Trepadation

You need to listen to dangerous women album (touch it, greedy, everday, and thinking about you specifically). Ari has iconic songs sis. Love me harder, one last time, break free. Ari is the vocalist of the new pop girls so ha live performances although not elaborate sound great. Break free and everyday have fun mvs. Final fantasy made a rendition of her song touch it for their game that ari is in. That alone is more interesting than the rest of the girla in the list. Selena's bad lair and fetish mvs are also good and a 180 on her blandness she had (I love her old stuff so don't come for me :poot:).

LadyLuca

Demi and Selena are very basic gurls-

Lana Del Ray had a few hits but is overall boring cuz shes not changing...

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Music said:

people saying Sia..

at the age of 41, she is currently the 10th most played artist on Spotify and one of today's most successful singer-songwriters.
she may not be covering magazines or doing some kind of intense choreography, but she has an incredible voice and fantastic songwriting skills.

Cool but that is not the subject we are talking about here, right?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, JosephH said:

Yours Truly and Dangerous Woman are not totally different you mean :lolga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ryanripley
3 hours ago, Music said:

people saying Sia..

but her old stuff actually has variety whilst ever since chandelier, she’s had the same style MVs, the same looks, the same sound...

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
3 hours ago, JosephH said:

compare Dangerous Woman to her previous eras :what: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived