Katy or Miley?

rumours

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Miley 

I honestly don't know how Katy will recover after Witness...it's far worse than ARTPOP

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Well.... I think we all know the answer to this question from the beginning....

tumblr_ovb6pda61A1qeu2t7o3_1280.gif?w=60

:bon::bon::bon::bon: This Bish......Need to go in her own casket...henny 

wig.gif

- The Singles choices

- The MV (Swish Swish + Bon Appétit :awkney: )

- The Performances and I remember them very distinctively....

anigif_sub-buzz-22272-1495467380-14.gif

This was a MESS

- and just the promotion for them Album + singles was horrible, plus Taylor re-released all of her albums on Spotify the same day Katy released her album. 

So.... I say Katy 

Mychal

sipthistea

I think Miley's going back to acting for a while. I don't think she'll release a record in maybe 4 or 5 years, after the poor sales of her album. Probably she'll make another pop record.

While Katy, I think she'll get busy with side projects like AI and product endorsement. I see her going back for a more trendy sound again with her next album. But I'd rather her to go back to a stronger sound like in her first album (But I don't expect her to do it 'cause her label wants them coins)

With that being said, I think Katy has more chances of a successful comeback. She's a pop icon, and she's on tour right now. While Miley, well, she remains an iconic VMAs/tongue/twerking/cultural appropriation mess in the eyes of the public. And she won't tour so...

eh Miley is in a big mess..

The loyal young fans left her after the last 2 eras and the thirsty horny new fans left her after the current era...

She kinda need to choose between the 2 types of fans..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Both, to be honest. I don't like Miley that much anymore after her stupid comments about hip-hop, but yeah, she can rebound. And she will. She's young. 

And Katy has an EXCELLENT team behind. 

holy scheisse
10 hours ago, Flora said:

The one with good live vocals

The one who didn't joke about mental illness

The one who didn't feature a homophobe on her album. 

giphy.webp

The one who wore blackness like a costume  to be edgy and cool and ditched it when she got bored 

They both have flaws lol but I do vote for Miley too. I really feel like Katy is just done . 

rumours
23 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

The one who wore blackness like a costume  to be edgy and cool and ditched it when she got bored 

They both have flaws lol but I do vote for Miley too. I really feel like Katy is just done . 

I finally watched the This is How We Do MV, and it is quite distressing 

holy scheisse
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

I finally watched the This is How We Do MV, and it is quite distressing 

Oh agreed. I was talking about Miley but of course katy is guilty of it too especially in that video. Her new thing tho is wearing gay culture like a costume hehe

Archived