đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Katy or Miley?

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

2017 has been a rough year for some female pop singers. In particular, Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus have been struggling commercially. With that said, who do you think has the best chance of reviving their careers in the near future? Explain your reasoning  

tumblr_ouvlzzure71rb58h1o2_540.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-24165-1503684360-10.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

I personally think Miley is more versatile and has a superior voice (she sounds better live imo), giving her the edge. 

Miley! Coz she is the younger one who can easily go back to that hip hop sound.

Katy, I like her but ageism is killing her, she can’t be the same fruit and dessert wearing lady in her mid 30s anymore. However the GP seems to not like her more adult persona in Witness era.

The one with good live vocals

The one who didn't joke about mental illness

The one who didn't feature a homophobe on her album. 

giphy.webp

Mileyy! If "Thinkin' " got a promo and a iconic video then she will save her new era! :giggle: I promise

rumours
5 minutes ago, Easy said:

Miley! Coz she is the younger one who can easily go back to that hip hop sound.

Katy, I like her but ageism is killing her, she can’t be the same fruit and dessert wearing lady in her mid 30s anymore. However the GP seems to not like her more adult persona in Witness era.

But do you think she’ll want to go back to that sound? 

tellemhone

I feel like it'd be Katy

She can easily make a sales comeback with an album like her older ones (even though I think she shouldn't just go for making hits and only hits). CTTR was pretty successful as well

I think Miley tried with a sales comeback with YN but idk if it's working or will work. But her next album maybe. I don't know if any of her singles were successful

:air: :air: :air:

3 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

But do you think she’ll want to go back to that sound? 

I really think it depends. Who knew she would go back to her country roots when she dropped Bangerz? I kinda think her sound depends on her relationship with Liam. When they are off the rebellious Miley will take control but when they are on she will go back to country and act like a wife material.

rumours
3 minutes ago, Easy said:

I really think it depends. Who knew she would go back to her country roots when she dropped Bangerz? I kinda think her sound depends on her relationship with Liam. When they are off the rebellious Miley will take control but when they are on she will go back to country and act like a wife material.

I think she’s far more comfortable singing this type of music. Even if she went back to hip hop, I imagine it would be far more laid back than Bangerz. There came a point when licking random objects was no longer interesting/amusing. 

It's tempting to say Miley, except there is one overriding factor:  It's Katy****ingPerry ffs.  Never count her out.

I live outside the space time continuum.

rumours
4 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

Ok but why does Katy look like Carey Martin from The Suit Life of Zack and Cody in that gif :air:

Truly a Reverse-Warholian experience to Witness.mp3

Archived