Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

St. Vincent - MASSEDUCTION

arrtpop

Featured Posts

arrtpop

MASSEDUCTION just leaked earlier today, I would put the link, but I don't know if I'd get a wp? Its on rnbxclusive.top though.

I'm only listening to two songs, Hang on Me and Masseduction, (also accidentally listened to the intro of Sugarboy and its sounds like a bop) and they're both some of her best songs imo. The album gets released tonight.

aphrodite

Sunshowers

The entire album is magnificent, and I've never liked St. Vincent or any sort of rock music before. Smoking Section got me this morning. Definitely my favourite track.

She's serving quality and acclaim, as well. Ms. Antonoff will be happy that he produced two of the most acclaimed albums of this year. Get that coinT, sis:giveup:

melodichard
24 minutes ago, Sunshowers said:

The entire album is magnificent, and I've never liked St. Vincent or any sort of rock music before. Smoking Section got me this morning. Definitely my favourite track.

She's serving quality and acclaim, as well. Ms. Antonoff will be happy that he produced two of the most acclaimed albums of this year. Get that coinT, sis:giveup:

Okay, but seriously St. Vincent has so many amazing albums. I hope you guys have checked out her older stuff too. My favorite is Strange Mercy. 

Yo GagaGaga

I just finished it

I love stanning talent

Ogd6v8Q.gif

How is she able to somehow top herself with each album

arrtpop
2 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I just finished it

I love stanning talent

Ogd6v8Q.gif

How is she able to somehow top herself with each album

Every single album gets better and better :giveup: