๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

1 yr later, what's your opinion on PI video?

Lokiy

Featured Posts

Personally, I think the video is SO underrated. The cinematography is top notch, the colors are beautiful, Gaga looks fantastic, the location is terrific and some shots are seriously amazing. It's simple and effective, and it's very GAGA.ย 

It's like being inside of a crazy party in the middle of a storm. Just like a broken relationship.ย 

Lady_Gaga_Perfect_Illusion_music_video.g

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid

i love the song but sometimes im like **** no, but other times im like i love it

Im Harol don't tell anyone

ryanripley

loved it since day 1, i think it's underrated and this fanbase doesn't give it enough credit for its subtle story because of the flashes and lack of avant garde

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SpookyKid
Just now, ryanripley said:

loved it since day 1, i think it's underrated and this fanbase doesn't give it enough credit for its subtle story because of the flashes

this :giveup:ย 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

tbh I love it even more now, it was a stripped down raging Gaga unlike we'd seen her before, even though it's chaotic there's something oddly therapeutic there :diane:ย 

plus she looks SO good :diane:ย 

โค x โค

Flawless

I loved since the beggining. It's aย perfect translationย to what the song is in visuals.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

DiscoStyx

I just love it. it's one of her best even if I think thatย that cameo we got in FF2 where sings in front of the sunset would have probably been the best part of the video if they didn't cut it

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

JustaMonster
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

loved it since day 1, i think it's underrated and this fanbase doesn't give it enough credit for its subtle story because of the flashes and lack of avant garde

Preachย :tony:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Did not like it. Don't have the will to watch it again.

I like the artistry of Lady Gaga and this isn't what I was waiting for. But yes, she released an authentic record so this is very appropriate 'cause she can still be her wild self. Still, not my cup of tea and not my chocolate, not even my coffee.

You can say I'm one of those who loveย hauteย couture and the type of videos she's done before.

I guess hoping for disco, funk and hardstyle dance was a perfect illusion

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

Underwhelming compared to her previous lead single videos but it fits the song at least

9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Exactly, crazy Gaga is more than crazy couture.ย 

PI video to the haters, to be honest:ย 

CdcZL-tUsAIha0a.jpg

GagaUnderYou

Didn't like the song at first, but now it's one of my favorites. As for the video, it's bearable but I thought we would have much more to look forward to in the Joanne era so I ignored it, but I guess no more videos. The video is full of adrenaline, and Gaga looks beautiful. Look at those legs.ย ย 

IllusionLover

My username can tell...

I love it, everything on the video is PERFECT, the outfits, the location, how the video represents the lyrics. The video is EVERYTHING, even if some people think it's simple just for being a Lady Gaga video, it isn't.

I just love it

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

From the first time I saw it till today I think it's the video the song deserves. So raw and rage-ishย :applause:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived