🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
question

1 yr later, what's your opinion on PI video?

Featured Posts

Lokiy   Paws Up 1,113
Lokiy

Personally, I think the video is SO underrated. The cinematography is top notch, the colors are beautiful, Gaga looks fantastic, the location is terrific and some shots are seriously amazing. It's simple and effective, and it's very GAGA. 

It's like being inside of a crazy party in the middle of a storm. Just like a broken relationship. 

Lady_Gaga_Perfect_Illusion_music_video.g

Edited by Lokiy
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 5

Decodekid   Paws Up 17,159
Decodekid

i love the song but sometimes im like **** no, but other times im like i love it

• Like 1
Im Harol don't tell anyone

ryanripley   Paws Up 31,015
ryanripley

loved it since day 1, i think it's underrated and this fanbase doesn't give it enough credit for its subtle story because of the flashes and lack of avant garde

Edited by ryanripley
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 7
Ÿ͎̰̦͎͕́̇ͥ͐O̟̾Ŭ̯̤̫͙͎́̾ͦ͆̐'̧̜̇L̥̻͔̥͇̊̕L̩͂͂ ̝͉̰̭F̰̱̣͓̩̦͈͐ͩͥ͑̐̚͘Ḽ̳̻̑O̲̮͍̳̎ͮ̉̓̀̔͊A̗̞̒̀̌̚̚Ţ̰ͣ ̭̠̱̌͊ͥ̄T͚̜̱̪͍ͣ̅ͤ̈̚O̰̳͎̘͔̼̥ͨ͗ͤ͋̀̃O̒ͮ͊ͬͦ̄͆͡

SpookyKid   Paws Up 11,464
SpookyKid
Just now, ryanripley said:

loved it since day 1, i think it's underrated and this fanbase doesn't give it enough credit for its subtle story because of the flashes

this :giveup: 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

that juju   Paws Up 14,774
that juju

tbh I love it even more now, it was a stripped down raging Gaga unlike we'd seen her before, even though it's chaotic there's something oddly therapeutic there :diane: 

plus she looks SO good :diane: 

• Like 4
[ don't let those losers take your magic, baby ]

Flawless   Paws Up 233
Flawless

I loved since the beggining. It's a perfect translation to what the song is in visuals.

• Like 5

gaganow   Paws Up 1,430
gaganow

I just love it. it's one of her best even if I think that that cameo we got in FF2 where sings in front of the sunset would have probably been the best part of the video if they didn't cut it

• Like 2
One second I'm a doll; and suddenly the doll is me

JustaMonster   Paws Up 4,079
JustaMonster
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

loved it since day 1, i think it's underrated and this fanbase doesn't give it enough credit for its subtle story because of the flashes and lack of avant garde

Preach :tony:

• Love 1
I will fly on a challenger across the sky

aphrodisio   Paws Up 328
aphrodisio

Did not like it. Don't have the will to watch it again.

I like the artistry of Lady Gaga and this isn't what I was waiting for. But yes, she released an authentic record so this is very appropriate 'cause she can still be her wild self. Still, not my cup of tea and not my chocolate, not even my coffee.

You can say I'm one of those who love haute couture and the type of videos she's done before.

I guess hoping for disco, funk and hardstyle dance was a perfect illusion

• Like 4
www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

OBEY   Paws Up 26,229
OBEY

Underwhelming compared to her previous lead single videos but it fits the song at least

• Like 8

Lokiy   Paws Up 1,113
Lokiy
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Exactly, crazy Gaga is more than crazy couture. 

PI video to the haters, to be honest: 

CdcZL-tUsAIha0a.jpg

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

GagaUnderYou   Paws Up 928
GagaUnderYou

Didn't like the song at first, but now it's one of my favorites. As for the video, it's bearable but I thought we would have much more to look forward to in the Joanne era so I ignored it, but I guess no more videos. The video is full of adrenaline, and Gaga looks beautiful. Look at those legs.  

IllusionLover   Paws Up 424
IllusionLover

My username can tell...

I love it, everything on the video is PERFECT, the outfits, the location, how the video represents the lyrics. The video is EVERYTHING, even if some people think it's simple just for being a Lady Gaga video, it isn't.

I just love it

• Like 4
| #Justice4PerfectIllusion | #Justice4AYO | #Justice4Venus | #Justice4ExcuseMeNo |

Antonoff   Paws Up 1,592
Antonoff

From the first time I saw it till today I think it's the video the song deserves. So raw and rage-ish :applause:

• YAAAS 1
... and now i just sit in silence.