💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie Minogue given 'Legend Award' by Attitude Magazine

Blake

Featured Posts

kylie-1jpeg.jpg

Kylie Minogue has been honoured with the Legend Award at The Virgin Holidays Attitude Awards, powered by Jaguar.

The legendary pop star was presented with the award by Scissor Sisters singer Jake Shears at the star-studded event at London’s Roundhouse on Thursday night (October 12).

Anyone else should be so lucky, lucky, lucky to have the LGBT+ fanbase afforded to Kylie Minogue. A staunch ally of the community from day one in her career, she’s provided us with countless celebratory moments.

We’ve been treated to decades of bangers thanks to the Australian pop princess, and we’re hoping that trend continues well into the future.

Source: http://attitude.co.uk/attitude-legend-award-supported-by-virgin-holidays-kylie-minogue/

Queen Kylie getting even more recognition that she deserves. :whitney:

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

kylie-1jpeg.jpg

Kylie Minogue has been honoured with the Legend Award at The Virgin Holidays Attitude Awards, powered by Jaguar.

The legendary pop star was presented with the award by Scissor Sisters singer Jake Shears at the star-studded event at London’s Roundhouse on Thursday night (October 12).

Anyone else should be so lucky, lucky, lucky to have the LGBT+ fanbase afforded to Kylie Minogue. A staunch ally of the community from day one in her career, she’s provided us with countless celebratory moments.

We’ve been treated to decades of bangers thanks to the Australian pop princess, and we’re hoping that trend continues well into the future.

Source: http://attitude.co.uk/attitude-legend-award-supported-by-virgin-holidays-kylie-minogue/

Queen Kylie getting even more recognition that she deserves. :whitney:

i see what you did there :poot:

Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

i see what you did there :poot:

I copied and pasted the article from the website sis. I'm not that smart to think of references. :toofunny: 

It was only a matter time. Certified LEGEND :whitney:

*Why is it so difficult to find a gif of her on top of the love mountain? :saladga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

5 minutes ago, Vodka said:

*Why is it so difficult to find a gif of her on top of the love mountain? :saladga:

ImperturbableSafeBluetickcoonhound.gif

jV8yyu.gif

2 minutes ago, Blake said:

ImperturbableSafeBluetickcoonhound.gif

jV8yyu.gif

THANK U. What did u search 

jV8yyu.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Just now, Vodka said:

THANK U. What did u search 

jV8yyu.gif

'Kylie minogue all the lovers gif' :flop:

Whole page of them x

A legend deserve a legend award. I wish Kylie was less underrated by pop music fans. I know her discography from Impossible Princess to Kiss Me Once, and some songs there and there, and it's flawless (except X). Y'all should give her a chance it we blow your mind how her music is good and full of bops

26 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

A legend deserve a legend award. I wish Kylie was less underrated by pop music fans. I know her discography from Impossible Princess to Kiss Me Once, and some songs there and there, and it's flawless (except X). Y'all should give her a chance it we blow your mind how her music is good and full of bops

You're cancelled. :whitney: 

Archived