💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

GoT actor joked about rape, video resurfaces among Hollywood scandal

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

MonsterPaws
Just now, Mythos said:

As i said, please tell me where the hell i have justified every man's bad behavior??? You accused me, didn't you, give ma a proof?

@CrazyMonster is just bored and trolling. Look at all their other replies.

Doing this on a thread about a rape joke too :fthis:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

FYI people, if you want to get involved in a convo about a certain topic, educate yourself, be informed and know what you're talking about cause otherwise the convo is just useless.

Still waiting! Don't be so useless and prove it, come one!

3 minutes ago, lego said:

But it’s also represented by the most powerful man in the world at the moment :applause: 

She's so smart. Some GGD users can't relate. 

The Child
1 minute ago, MonsterPaws said:

I said: stop quoting me unless you researched what I spent an entire post trying to inform you of :oprah:

You're just trolling, aren't you? :oprah:

Honestly, I'm half trolling/half serious and I'm actually very informed in racial issues but I just gave you an example and you wasted your time making a big ass post trying to educate me on a certain issue I'm already informed of.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Ok WTF is virtue signaling, I have to ask,

so far I have only seen it used by Trump supporters and racists on Twitter, a lot... so what’s up with that? :oprah:

FreePalestine

The Child
1 minute ago, MonsterPaws said:

@CrazyMonster is just bored and trolling. Look at all their other replies.

Doing this on a thread about a rape joke too :fthis:

OH SO NOW I AM THE BAD ONE DERAILING THE MAIN TOPIC LMAO NO GURL YOU DONT GET TO PLAY THIS ON ME! You were the one more shocked about a harmless "generalization" than an actual rape joke so don't get all cocky. Bye.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MonsterPaws
6 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly, I'm half trolling/half serious and I'm actually very informed in racial issues but I just gave you an example and you wasted your time making a big ass post trying to educate me on a certain issue I'm already informed of.

5 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

OH SO NOW I AM THE BAD ONE DERAILING THE MAIN TOPIC LMAO NO GURL YOU DONT GET TO PLAY THIS ON ME! You were the one more shocked about a harmless "generalization" than an actual rape joke so don't get all cocky. Bye.

"Harmless generalization"

"Certain issue I'm already informed of."

:sharon:

Read this post. Realize your conflicting statements. Then quote me so I can proceed to block your contradictory-ass :selena:

The Child
Just now, MonsterPaws said:

"Harmless generalization"

"Certain issue I'm already informed of."

:sharon:

Read this post. Realize your conflicting statements. Then quote me so I can proceed to block your contradictory-ass :selena:

The issue I'm already informed of is the one about racial issues. Not my fault if you can't read.

4 minutes ago, lego said:

Ok WTF is virtue signaling, I have to ask,

so far I have only seen it used by Trump supporters and racists on Twitter, a lot... so what’s up with that? :oprah:

I'm sort of new to it too, but I was told by an SJW once that it was something along the lines when a person immodestly tries to promote themselves as a type of virtuous person. Like there was this one post a long time ago of a college girl on one of my social media feed stating that she saw a homeless person, and that she at the kindness of her heart, *insert self-compliment here and there* gave them food. I think that's an example. 

And I know that there are instances where you sort of do good stuff and post it in on social media, for the sake of those you're helping, but then there's a difference when you make the post more about you and almost shamelessly just use the post to promote and project how much of a virtuous person that it is you want others to perceive you as. 

Instead of just talking about yourself and trying to pass something off as angelic, it's you might as well just do the good deed without wanting all the fanfare. Not everyone's gonna give you gold stars everytime you do something good, and it's just the strangest when u crave attention for trying to pass off for it. 

That kind of stuff

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

18 minutes ago, Lokiy said:

That's a character and a fictional show/novel. This is real life.

And not "maybe". It wasn't a good "joke".  

Yeah, and he is talking at comic con about his character. I don't get why is this blowing out of proportions so much. He also said that he loved cutting tongues and what else, and all of this happend six years ago but nobody cared then? So why now this witch hunt? Is it the Harvey Weinstein syndrom? How should he pay?

1 minute ago, Mythos said:

Yeah, and he is talking at comic con about his character. I don't get why is this blowing out of proportions so much. He also said that he loved cutting tongues and what else, and all of this happend six years ago but nobody cared then? So why now this witch hunt? Is it the Harvey Weinstein syndrom? How should he pay?

Ok, whatever, let's keep saying sh*t like that and act like it's normal. 

Congrats. 

Just now, Lokiy said:

Ok, whatever, let's keep saying sh*t like that and act like it's normal. 

Congrats. 

Congrats on what?

I am all for hunting down monsters, the real ones, but why hunting a guy who made a bad and tasteless joke about his character, although he even backtracked on that comment 6 years ago, and also in the video you can see him looking at Dany that the joke was just stupid.

http://www.celebitchy.com/174757/jason_momoa_doesnt_want_you_to_cry_when_he_makes_sweet_love_to_you/

Morphine Prince

I come back and instead of talking about how disgusting these type of jokes are towards women, people here are talking about the “men are trash” line in a tweet totally unrelated to the content of the video.

Typical. Women issues always get thrown under the rug and all people focus on is men. 

4 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Congrats on what?

I am all for hunting down monsters, the real ones, but why hunting a guy who made a bad and tasteless joke about his character, although he even backtracked on that comment 6 years ago, and also in the video you can see him looking at Dany that the joke was just stupid.

http://www.celebitchy.com/174757/jason_momoa_doesnt_want_you_to_cry_when_he_makes_sweet_love_to_you/

Nobody here is saying he should be banned or something. Where did we say that? We were talking about men making disgusting jokes all the time and perpetuating rape culture. 

That's it. 

Here's another example if you want one: 

I don't particularly like anyone in Hollywood so much to be bothered, so I am unbothered by what is going down, although I have known firsthand how it completely is. A lot of people are going to fall if people are going to get exposed one by one with their shame. Maybe too many to do business as usual, if any of this actually changes anything.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived