💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

GoT actor joked about rape, video resurfaces among Hollywood scandal

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Sandrology

These kind of jokes would gt side-eyes even if this was under friends, but this kind of public meeting isn't the right place for it. Disgusting.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Here comes the "not all of them are like this bla bla bla"

The fact that the person who tweeted "cis men are utter garbage" shocked you more than the actor joking about rape speaks volume about you.

But anyway, keep on being shocked about useless things while we will actually be shocked of people joking about rape.

Thank you. 

The "Not All Men" brigade is working hard. 

1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

The fact that the person who tweeted "cis men are utter garbage" shocked you more than the actor joking about rape speaks volume about you.

But anyway, keep on being shocked about useless things while we will actually be shocked of people joking about rape.

It's not that shocking that people are insensitive, what is shocking is someone calling literally half the world's population utter garbage

2 minutes ago, ashae said:

It's not that shocking that people are insensitive, what is shocking is someone calling literally half the world's population utter garbage

Honey, if you're not a rapist or a predator, you shouldn't be offended. 

Try to understand what they're saying and let it go. 

tellemhone
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

uh

My comment was literally "Not every guy is like this person"

Why would I state cis men shouldn't be compared to him if I was okay with his joke?

Spoiler

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

:air: :air: :air:

MonsterPaws
7 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

6 minutes ago, gag said:

IDK why people (incl. those in the comments on the tweet) are so focused on this.

I’m a cis man and I know that the person is talking about cis men that act this way in particular. Yes, generalization isn’t great but focusing on thr generalization is so unnecessary in conversations where a man jokes about rape. :emma: Like it’s fine... we can deal with it.

Anyways, not the 2 main actors from Justice League going under fire a month before release. :toofunny:

The rape joke was ****ing disgusting and points to a large problem.

But generalizations are disgusting and possibly dangerous too (black men are violent; Arabs, muslims, south asians, Sikhs are terrorists; mexicans are rapists; women are whiney; whites are privileged and the list goes on and on and on).

We can deal with more than one problem at a time.

And y'all are perpetuating one as much as this actor is. Different issues are still issues nevertheless :wacko:

And don't come at me for pointing out your mistake by bringing up the "but rape jokes are more shocking!!" like you did w/ @tellemhone because once again:

We can deal with multiple problems, and hopefully over time we mitigate them.

The Child
3 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

I just love it that a lot of things men said years ago is starting to come back at them with full force, thanks to the whole Weinstein incident.

IKR! We're finally done with the boys will be boys excuse. Boys will be held accountable for their actions!

3 minutes ago, ashae said:

Why are you being so offended? Are you actually utter garbage? I'm a man and even if I know not all men are utter garbage if a woman wants to say that I don't care cause I know I'm not utter garbage.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
1 minute ago, MonsterPaws said:

The rape joke was ****ing disgusting and points to a large problem.

But generalizations are disgusting and possibly dangerous too (black men are violent; Arabs, muslims, south asians, Sikhs are terrorists; mexicans are rapists; women are whiney; whites are privileged and the list goes on and on and on).

We can deal with more than one problem at a time. And y'all are perpetuating one as much as this actor is. Different issues but issues nevertheless :wacko:

And don't come at me for pointing out your mistake by bringing up the "but rape jokes are more shocking!!" like you did w/ @tellemhone because once again, we can deal with two problems, and hopefully over time we mitigate them.

Not we can't deal with two "problems" at the same time, one is way more important and the other is not even a problem, since when saying all men are utter garbage has any kind of effect in a society ruled by men?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Just now, Lokiy said:

Honey, if you're not a rapist or a predator, why would YOU should be offended? 

Try to understand what they're saying and let it go. 

This is such a tired arguement, because if she meant rapists and predators she would have said so, but she said cis men. Obviously this is showing that she has some prejudice towards cis men. Now while cis men aren't oppressed in any way, that doesn't excuse being an asshole and generalizing

1 minute ago, 2007 said:

The only thing trash here is her cancerous modern-feminism

1z16vkn.jpg

But not the rape comments? 

That's cute. 

The Child
Just now, Lokiy said:

Ahhh, finally. :bon:

I just posted this exact same quote. Great minds think alike.

The Child
Just now, ashae said:

This is such a tired arguement, because if she meant rapists and predators she would have said so, but she said cis men. Obviously this is showing that she has some prejudice towards cis men. Now while cis men aren't oppressed in any way, that doesn't excuse being an asshole and generalizing

She was just saying that if you're a cis men you have more chances of being utter garbage and by keeping on with your behavior you're only showing that she's right.

Archived