Lion Heart

That audience laughing though :wtf: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, OBEY said:

The audience that erupts in laughter wtf :air: 

It seems comic con. Not surprised (I say as a comic fan and person who covers the culture).

Duella Dvil
4 hours ago, tellemhone said:

uh

My comment was literally "Not every guy is like this person"

Why would I state cis men shouldn't be compared to him if I was okay with his joke?

Reveal hidden contents

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

Basically darling what everyone is trying to say to you is the cisgendered men who are like this are who were being referred to.

OBVIOUSLY Not all men are like this.

The men who ARE like this are trash.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Computer

It's not rape when it's Jason Momoa 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

1 hour ago, Werk said:

What does CIS stand for :huh: 

its when your sexe is male and ur gender is male / when your sex is female and ur gender is female

1 hour ago, Computer said:

It's not rape when it's Jason Momoa 

will you say that to your family members/friends if he does that to them? :saladga:

JusKeepBreathin

so gross. such a bad joke in poor tastes and everyone laughed.  He should apologize. Men should be apologizing for comment no doubt about that, but the actions of many powerful men in Hollywood should be discussed more often. 

For example the rape scene in the movie "Last Tango In Paris" which literally left the actress traumatized for the rest of her life. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ryusei
3 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Why do the hot ones always have to be so fking stupid

There has to be some justice :poot: 

Musery

Ryusei
1 hour ago, babyboo said:

"I apologize ALOHA j" wow such apology much sincere :neyde:

Did you see the post in the picture? Or did you only read the caption :ladyhaha:

Musery

BlaqJezus

He wrote a sincere apology, this was 4 years ago now as well, and since that time there have been no known problems. People do change, it is okay to make a mistake and learn from it, comparing him to someone who has abused people for years and years is not justified.

Monster Voices

I mean.... it's a reference to the the series. His character does it. I can't find it offensive and I am always triggered by people belittling rape of all things. People say stupid ****, it's not like he's encouraging rape - it's about a film. 

Edit - glad he epologized! 

Forever and Always!

Archived