Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
politics

Turkey stops visas for US citizens

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 42,009
Morphine Prince

It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Stefani Gaga   Paws Up 3,351
Stefani Gaga

Why? :awkney:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Melech   Paws Up 6,459
Melech
2 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

Turkey is on a way to become a dictatorship and anti-Western. Basically throwing everything away that Atatürk did. 

• Like 4

calmar   Paws Up 8,615
calmar
1 minute ago, Stefani Gaga said:

We just did the same thing to them. According to The Independent (which doesn't block adblock users.... :awkney:)

"...The decision came in response to the US’s announcement earlier in the week that it was reducing visa services at its diplomatic facilities in Turkey for security reasons, after one of its employees was detained at the Turkish consulate. The move means that Turks are currently unable to secure visas to visit the US unless they are planning to move there.." 

• Like 4
俺の勝利は揺るぎない

RAMROD   Paws Up 24,968
RAMROD

:giggle: not losing anything frankly, also, they have issues with EU too right? 

Let the past die, kill it if you have to! It's time to little things die. Snoke, Skywalker, The Sith, The Jedi, The Rebels, let it all die!

Melech   Paws Up 6,459
Melech
Just now, RAMROD said:

:giggle: not losing anything frankly, also, they have issues with EU too right? 

Big issues, yes :rip:

• LMAO 1

lego   Paws Up 37,463
lego
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

We just did the same thing to them. According to The Independent (which doesn't block adblock users.... :awkney:)

"...The decision came in response to the US’s announcement earlier in the week that it was reducing visa services at its diplomatic facilities in Turkey for security reasons, after one of its employees was detained at the Turkish consulate. The move means that Turks are currently unable to secure visas to visit the US unless they are planning to move there.." 

This.

I don’t blame them. 

• Like 1
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Melech   Paws Up 6,459
Melech
4 minutes ago, calmar said:

But it happened because a guy got detained (probably because he criticized Erdogan)

calmar   Paws Up 8,615
calmar
Just now, Melech said:

But it happened because a guy got detained (probably because he criticized Erdogan)

5 minutes ago, calmar said:

That was in the quote I gave, yes.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 42,009
Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, calmar said:

Turkey and Russia are growing closer. Putin's plan continues. 

• Like 1
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Melech   Paws Up 6,459
Melech
Just now, calmar said:

That was in the quote I gave, yes.

It understandable though. Turkey is not safe anymore. There are several Germans detained in Turkey for criticism of Erdogan. USA is not the blame in this case. It's turkey and the rising fascism there. 

2007   Paws Up 5,285

I don’t blame them, American tourists are annoying and cringy.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1