Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
opinion

Does Gaga make your favorite music?

Featured Posts

littlepotter   Paws Up 20,572
littlepotter

Simple question. Assuming Gaga is your #1 fave, does she make your favorite music?

Gaga is absolutely my fave and nobody else comes close in terms of me craving and consuming new music/videos/events/live performances/interviews and general content. However, I find that I quite rarely listened to her music this year. Only Joanne songs made my Top 10 (Perfect Illusion and The Cure were Top 5 I think) and that's before my playlist reset a while ago, now she is nowhere in the Top 100. I haven't listened to her older albums in ages and don't feel the need to. However, I much rather prefer listening to Lana's music. I frequently listen to all her albums (except Born to Die), for me her music is above anything else. However I do not have nearly as much enthusiasm for her content. She simply makes my favorite music but I'll never love her the way I love Gaga.

Can you relate?

Edited by littlepotter
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Sizzily   Paws Up 13,227
Sizzily

Not really. I mean, she is my #1 artist but she doesn't make my favorite music. 

• Like 8
Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?

Mister Gaga   Paws Up 16,844
Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

However, I much rather prefer listening to Lana's music. I frequently listen to all her albums (except Born to Die), for me her music is above anything else. However I do not have nearly as much enthusiasm for her content. She simply makes my favorite music but I'll never love her the way I love Gaga.

Can you relate?

those are literally my words. Yes, i can relate, 100% 

MR.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Jus   Paws Up 1,058
Jus

She introduced me to real music.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/248164-the-random-charts-game-lady-gaga-edition/

retroglamx   Paws Up 3,839
retroglamx

I'm always somehow in the same mood as her releases. So yes, she makes some of my favorite music.

• Like 1
Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

monketsharona   Paws Up 14,535
monketsharona

She used to do my favorite pop music to be honest... 

lana kane   Paws Up 44
lana kane

Lady Gaga is #1 since I was 8, I just love watch her perform live (she’s puts so much passion in her performances), but I could be listening to Lana Del Rey all day long. Honestly I can’t decide which one is better. :)

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
I might not be flawless, but you know I gotta diamond heart.

BrothaGaga   Paws Up 4,808
BrothaGaga

If we're talking about POP, then yes she's #1.

• Like 2

lana kane   Paws Up 44
lana kane
5 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Not anymore, unfortunately :selena:

Why?

I might not be flawless, but you know I gotta diamond heart.

Noah   Paws Up 15,558
Noah

Scheiße, TEOG and DWUW still remain some of my all time favorite Songs - so yes.

• Like 3

LateToCult2k17   Paws Up 1,374
LateToCult2k17

I can literally listen to her music all day for multiple days. I’m plugged into music a good chunk of my free time and when I’m driving and I’ve gone a whole week of just being on her playlist. Nothing on Joanne did it for me but I do enjoy The Cure a lot. So yes. She makes my favorite music...most of the time.

• Like 1
Currently banned until January 17, 2018. Til then BBs *cries*

WildAmerican   Paws Up 6,315
WildAmerican

Yes. Bad Romance has been my favorite song of all time for like 6 years, and even recent stuff like Million Reasons and Diamond Heart have worked their way into some of my favorite songs of all time.

Stream the SOTY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2D_5TzXCA

AlexanderMagno   Paws Up 3,605
AlexanderMagno

Not really. She's my #1 pop star. But she's not my favourite musician.

If I want to listen to random music, she rarely comes to my mind. I'd rather listen to Joni Mitchell, Sujfan Stevens and some smaller acts and less mainstream bands.

I can say, however, that I've never followed an artist as much as I did for Gaga. 

• Like 2

Guillermo Tello   Paws Up 339
Guillermo Tello

Yes, she does it for me.

I live with 2 warning points