💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Gaga make your favorite music?

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, Noah said:

Scheiße, TEOG and DWUW still remain some of my all time favorite Songs - so yes.

her songs definitely are some of my favorites, Bad Romance is the all time best for me, but i just don't casually listen to her. however when i was 13-14 i listened to nothing BUT her

chaeri pls

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop

To answer you question, here is my spotify steams from feb this year to now
Top Artists:
1.Lady Gaga 695 plays
2. Katy Perry 49 plays
3. Demi Lovato 34 plays

Top albums 
1. Joanne 286 plays 
2. Born this way 128 plays
3. ARTPOP 87 plays

Top songs
1. Perfect illusion 51 plays
2. Marry the night 48 plays
3. Million reasons 32 plays

My music life is pretty much 95% gaga :poot:

I never understand people on here when they say " i haven't listened to gaga in weeks/months", I can barely make it one day before i start to miss the songs :selena:

I don't think so because I'm not the biggest mainstream pop music listener but when I listen to pop like that I go to her always. Some of her songs are my favorites though, and like everyone else here, I follow her around a lot.

Luxe Ford

Short answer: sometimes. Its not that I'm pining for a new Fame Monster, but I don't love *all* of Joanne. 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

her songs definitely are some of my favorites, Bad Romance is the all time best for me, but i just don't casually listen to her. however when i was 13-14 i listened to nothing BUT her

same :rip: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

SlayGagaloo

The Only Gaga music I've been listening to recently is her Halftime Show (It still snatches) :selena:

oh and I listened to DITD yesterday :giveup::giveup:

anyway, my top artists this year were Lorde and Kesha (and I listen to Kendrick a lot) 

Over.

Nah, it's more 90s music..

I listen to Gaga like once in a while now

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Cuchulainn

Nope. My favorite type of music comes from video game soundtracks, classical compositions and generally any kind of melodic piano music. Gaga makes my favorite pop music, but in general pop music isn’t terribly complex or interesting from a harmonic standpoint.

ToxicHot

She's definitely my #1 fave, but my favorite genre is hip-hop/R&B. Therefore I mostly crave for Gaga songs with urban vibes/influences like JnD, DWUW, Paper Gangsta.... Used to love pop music but not so much anymore, but with Gaga her pop bops are timeless. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ryanripley

she makes my fav pop music but my favourite type of music is stuff like the skyrim soundtrack

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DelusionalGaga

Not anymore. My favorite music is synthpop and 80s-influenced pop. She used to do that but now her music is different, more organic. Doesn't mean that I don't enjoy it. I love Joanne but it's not the kind of music I'd normally listen to

Archived