💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Gaga make your favorite music?

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Simple question. Assuming Gaga is your #1 fave, does she make your favorite music?

Gaga is absolutely my fave and nobody else comes close in terms of me craving and consuming new music/videos/events/live performances/interviews and general content. However, I find that I quite rarely listened to her music this year. Only Joanne songs made my Top 10 (Perfect Illusion and The Cure were Top 5 I think) and that's before my playlist reset a while ago, now she is nowhere in the Top 100. I haven't listened to her older albums in ages and don't feel the need to. However, I much rather prefer listening to Lana's music. I frequently listen to all her albums (except Born to Die), for me her music is above anything else. However I do not have nearly as much enthusiasm for her content. She simply makes my favorite music but I'll never love her the way I love Gaga.

Can you relate?

chaeri pls

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily

Not really. I mean, she is my #1 artist but she doesn't make my favorite music. 

One Banned Boi

Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

However, I much rather prefer listening to Lana's music. I frequently listen to all her albums (except Born to Die), for me her music is above anything else. However I do not have nearly as much enthusiasm for her content. She simply makes my favorite music but I'll never love her the way I love Gaga.

Can you relate?

those are literally my words. Yes, i can relate, 100% 

MR.gif

She introduced me to real music.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

retroglamx

I'm always somehow in the same mood as her releases. So yes, she makes some of my favorite music.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Lana Di Pinto

Lady Gaga is #1 since I was 8, I just love watch her perform live (she’s puts so much passion in her performances), but I could be listening to Lana Del Rey all day long. Honestly I can’t decide which one is better. :)

I might not be flawless, but you know I gotta diamond heart.

Lana Di Pinto
5 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Not anymore, unfortunately :selena:

Why?

I might not be flawless, but you know I gotta diamond heart.

Scheiße, TEOG and DWUW still remain some of my all time favorite Songs - so yes.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

LateToCult

I can literally listen to her music all day for multiple days. I’m plugged into music a good chunk of my free time and when I’m driving and I’ve gone a whole week of just being on her playlist. Nothing on Joanne did it for me but I do enjoy The Cure a lot. So yes. She makes my favorite music...most of the time.

WildAmerican

Yes. Bad Romance has been my favorite song of all time for like 6 years, and even recent stuff like Million Reasons and Diamond Heart have worked their way into some of my favorite songs of all time.

AlexanderMagno

Not really. She's my #1 pop star. But she's not my favourite musician.

If I want to listen to random music, she rarely comes to my mind. I'd rather listen to Joni Mitchell, Sujfan Stevens and some smaller acts and less mainstream bands.

I can say, however, that I've never followed an artist as much as I did for Gaga. 

Archived