Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kesha - Rainbow

Stefani Gaga

Featured Posts

Stefani Gaga
Spoiler

I know the album has been out for 2 months, but I was searching and I couldn’t find an actual thread for this album. I tagged this as “OTHER” since the music is not new.

Welcome to the official thread for Kesha’s Rainbow:woot:

2beab3f9c5e11203672934bf49f796b2.999x999

Some information about the album:

Spoiler

Rainbow is the third studio album by American singer Kesha. It was released on August 11, 2017, by Kemosabe and RCA Records. On July 5, 2017, Kesha announced via her Instagram account that she was releasing a single, titled "Praying". The song was released alongside its accompanying music video and the album's pre-order.

Kesha_-_Rainbow_(Official_Album_Cover).p

Explicit Album Cover

Rainbow has received acclaim from music critics. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album has an average score of 81 out of 100, which indicates "universal acclaim" based on 27 reviews.

On August 16, Billboard forecasted Rainbow to sell between 100-120,000 album-equivalent units in its first week in the United States. The record ultimately debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 with 117,000 album-equivalent units - her second number-one album after Animal (2010) - of which 90,000 were pure album sales.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_(Kesha_album)

Track Listing:

Spoiler

1. Bastards

2. Let ‘Em Talk

3. Woman

4. Hymn

5. Praying

6. Learn To Let Go

7. Finding You

8. Rainbow

9. Hunt You Down

10. Boogie Feet

11. Boots

12. Old Flames (Can’t Hold A Candle To You)

13. Godzilla

14. Spaceship

You can listen to the album in full here:

I personally love this album SO much! :flutter:

269441500030001.png?itok=VoL0xjSK

What is your opinion on the album? Discuss your first reaction to it and your favorite songs as well as anything Kesha/Rainbow related! :heart:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Mister Gaga

Her best album, by far. It contains her best melodies, lyrics, but most of all, her best vocals. With Warrior we got a taste, and Rainbow gave us the real Kesha. One of the best albums released this year! The diversity of genres on this album>>>>>>>

Stefani Gaga

I should have made this thread earlier because now it’s going to rest in Flopland… :sweat:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Avenues

Only album with songs that are absolutely different but so uniquely knit together. Like every song is a different colour of a rainbow :heart:

Ouch, My back hurts.

sillynate

I was super stoned one time and now I'm convinced that the ending speech in Spaceship describes the album cover :gaycat:

Archived