Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will C3C happen at all?

Creyk

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Tony is 94 years old. What is she waiting for?

It would be a great thing for her to do while she's on her rest for the next few years.

She doesn't have to write anything, just sing 10 to 15 covers 

C3C coming September 2018

MaryJaneHolland

No, it was nice, fresh idea the first time. I don't know if it would work for second time.

Plus, I'm not here for a certain percentage of her discography being duet covers. Excuse me no!

Sizzily

Even if it isn't, I hope she'll maybe do a solo jazz album within the next 5 years.

One Banned Boi

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

No, it was nice, fresh idea the first time. I don't know if it would work for second time.

Plus, I'm not here for a certain percentage of her discography being duet covers. Excuse me no!

It wouldn't "work" obviosuly, but not everything is about sales.

monketsharona

I don't think she will... I mean Tony talked about it like since 2014 and nothing happened :toofunny:

I don't think Gaga is the kind of girl who does the same thing twice, she proved it to us many times before. If Tony just asked her to make a CTC 2.0 with nothing new than just singing jazz standards, I don't think it feels like a challenge to her... 

Stefani Gaga

Heaven… Tony will be in heaven soon, Gaga hurry… :music:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

AlexanderMagno

C3C exists. In fact, I believe they've recorded songs together that could fill two or three albums. There will probably be a new album release after he dies.

VOLANTIS

Maybe when she's confident enough to do her own Jazz records instead of covers. I'd surely love that. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived