Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
event

Vote for Gaga for the AMAs

Featured Posts

EDP   Paws Up 2,586
EDP
4 minutes ago, Dadaga said:

Edit: bye I have to log in with FB to vote , that ain't happening lmao :ladyhaha:

giphy.gif

Do you want her to win? 

  • Like 1
"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DawnNutella   Paws Up 2,534
DawnNutella
5 minutes ago, Dadaga said:

Edit: bye I have to log in with FB to vote , that ain't happening lmao :ladyhaha:

If she loses, It's.All.Your.Fault. :grr:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bitchimtrying   Paws Up 1,855
bitchimtrying
2 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

We can beat Alessia guys.

And Selena Gomez beat Rihanna last year so WE CAN DO THIS

Were not gonna beat rihanna, i've already seen 100's of bots on twitter voting for her. It's rigged. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EDP   Paws Up 2,586
EDP
18 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

Were not gonna beat rihanna, i've already seen 100's of bots on twitter voting for her. It's rigged. 

giphy.gif

  • LMAO 1
"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 mister max   Paws Up 12,058
mister max
33 minutes ago, Dadaga said:

Edit: bye I have to log in with FB to vote , that ain't happening lmao :ladyhaha:

You can also vote via twitter :hor:

 

maxesty #MAXiCURE maxilicious maxxx dreams

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnnyVersace   Paws Up 1,683
JohnnyVersace
3 hours ago, aaron l said:

Drake for artist of the year?

 

3 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

I mean what did he do this year lmao I didn't even remember him 

I truly hate how this site discredits musicians of other genres simply because they aren't fans. I've seen it with Kanye, The Weeknd, and now Drake. The article below outlines his success, and that's just 2016. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7640479/drake-2016-highlights

giphy.gif

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JR Gg   Paws Up 5,944
JR Gg
51 minutes ago, mister max said:

Guys share your tweets here :hor:

So we can retweet

edit: LOL my twitter account is basically full of votes rn :ladyhaha: visit it and retweet

Link your twitter acc here :hor:

EDIT: I saw it. MESS. Ignore me 

Edited by JR Gg
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JR Gg   Paws Up 5,944
JR Gg
3 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

 

I truly hate how this site discredits musicians of other genres simply because they aren't fans. I've seen it with Kanye, The Weeknd, and now Drake. The article below outlines his success, and that's just 2016. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7640479/drake-2016-highlights

giphy.gif

 

The only peculiar thing is he is nominated for Favourite Pop/Rock Album. Wtf? More Life isn't pop or rock and it is a mixtape lmao :hor:

Starboy is R&B :sweat:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnnyVersace   Paws Up 1,683
JohnnyVersace
Just now, JR Gg said:

The only peculiar thing is he is nominated for Favourite Pop/Rock Album. Wtf? More Life isn't pop or rock and it is a mixtape lmao :hor:

Starboy is R&B :sweat:

I agree with that. But I see no problem with his Artist of the Year nom. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JR Gg   Paws Up 5,944
JR Gg
16 minutes ago, mister max said:

You can also vote via twitter :hor:

 

 
My acc is also full of retweets. :gaysia:

PS. I see you retweeting your own tweets :oprah:

Edited by JR Gg
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 mister max   Paws Up 12,058
mister max
5 minutes ago, JR Gg said:
 
My acc is also full of retweets. :gaysia:

PS. I see you retweeting your own tweets :oprah:

Every retweet counts :gaycat:

maxesty #MAXiCURE maxilicious maxxx dreams

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×