💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dark Christmas / Tarja Turunnen

Plus

Featured Posts

26 minutes ago, YorkieCat said:

I grew up in Finland, that's how I know her. People don't seem to know that much about finnish music, I was suprised seeing her name on this cult site:pray:

I'm a Nightwish fan.

I live outside the space time continuum.

37 minutes ago, YorkieCat said:

I grew up in Finland, that's how I know her. People don't seem to know that much about finnish music, I was suprised seeing her name on this cult site:pray:

Finland is my dream land, aside from it I love Jenni Vartiainen, her music is so beautiful, and ofcourse my beloved Tarja Turunnen. :wub:

44 minutes ago, Swine said:

Still miss her days with Nightwish. They were gold together.

Tarja with Nightwish.   The actors in this video are the band members.  I'm sure you know this, but other's might not.

1 hour ago, Ronk said:

Tarja with Nightwish.   The actors in this video are the band members.  I'm sure you know this, but other's might not.

I prefer the original version :sweat:

31 minutes ago, Swine said:

I prefer the original version :sweat:

Yeah, that is great, but I prefer my metal to have Gothic imagery, as in the 2005 version.  Just different tastes.

Darcklighter22

to this day I wish she never left Nightwish, the new vocalist is just meh. but even just her solo stuff is so mesmerizing! 

1 hour ago, Darcklighter22 said:

to this day I wish she never left Nightwish, the new vocalist is just meh. but even just her solo stuff is so mesmerizing! 

16 hours ago, Ronk said:

I'm a Nightwish fan.

I guess I'm the only one here that prefers her career to be solo. :selena:

1 hour ago, Plus said:

I guess I'm the only one here that prefers her career to be solo. :selena:

She's a great solo artist, but I loved her with Nightwish too.

3 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Floor Jansen is no Tarja, but I still like her.  Strawberry Alice, a wonderful videomaker from Shanghai, puts the viewer there for a true concert experience.  I love how Nightwish ends their concert, including the epic bow.  The last 5 minutes of this, starting at  40:25 shows the end of the concert with Floor Jansen:

3 hours ago, babs said:

HOW TO END MY BUSSY WITH ONE SELFIE PT.1

HOLY F*CK QUEEN

My bussy is shaven :giveup: Please share these interviews with us if you saw them. :wub:

JazzGa

Tarja yasss... I loved her and Nightwish etc so much when I was in middle school, I wonder what they have been up to for the past few years?  Also I am so hyped to see the number of Tarja fans on GGD????? We have exquisite taste what can I say :tony:

This was hauntingly beautiful, she looks/sounds like a Pagan goddess, despite the Christian song. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived