💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your favourite Gaga festival show

bumblebee

What is your most favourtie Gaga festival show?   

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is your most favourtie Gaga festival show?

• Glastonbury
    • Lollapalooza
    • BBC Big Weekend
    • iTunes Fest

Featured Posts

bumblebee

Before y'all were going to vote Coachella, I have to tell you that sadly the good sis was left out of the list.

giphy.gif

Coachella is too amazing and too fresh to be compared to  the gigs that have aged. The options:

Glastonbury

It's June, 2009. Lady GaGa is officially the Eighth Wonder of the World, and the wig of the Great Pyramid of Giza has been reported missing :whitney: Poker Face is the third best-selling song in the USA, moving over 3 million copies, and The Fame sits comfortably in Billboard Top 10, enjoying one of its 206 weeks in the chart.

Glastonbury was fundamental in many ways. Even though she had already performed for a massive crowd at Isle of MTV Malta in 2008, Glastonbury was the first stop of The Fame Ball Tour in the UK, where she could give the people the taste of her live experience, and damn, what a taste it was. And yes, the rumours about the donkey d*ck were born there :poot:

From her Union-Jack biker gear entrance to throwing flames with her bra, she awed the crowd and the critics alike with a sense of style that matched her insane popularity. But it was, most imortantly, her wild, raw and enchanting instincts of a singer/performer that contributed to the greatest pop brilliance Glastonbury has ever welcomed; the singalong to Poker Face (the piano reindition) was life :queenga:

Spoiler

Glastonbury+Festival+2009+Day+2+8bKkoDfT

3671996685_a52e200c18_z.jpg

6a00d834520b4b69e20120a6566ea0970b-500wi

Lollapalooza

Everybody who thought she couldn't rise any higher than her 2009-self were proven wrong in a span of one year following her Glastonbury gig. She had won two Grammy awards, released The Fame Monster, sent another four singles to the top 10 and embarked on one of the biggest tours in the history of modern music. With Alejandro music video, she had launched herself into the pop Olympus and had become a living pop Goddess :firega:

Which made her 2010 Lollapalooza set so touchingly dramatic, considering 2007 Lollapalooza was one of the first stages where she was welcomed and earned rave reviews. This time, Gaga introduced the audience to the journey of The Monster Ball Tour, while in the middle of her summer concert marathon across America :unicorn:

Gaga was unstoppable live, this time shining some light on her "freaky" side and allowing herself elaborate visual accompaniment. Her steady and soaring voice triumphed despite aerobics of running across the stage, her music was diverse, from the glam of her debut album tunes to the rock'n'roll spirit of You and I. The festival founder, who voiced some concerns about the price of her stage, summarized that even a $150K production couldn’t outshine Gaga’s raw energy and musical talent :pray:

Spoiler

109886-lollapalooza_lady_gaga_claw_617_4

rs-100883-gaga_crowd_surf.jpg

510518410a4b4b154ebcc136946ea81a.jpg

BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend

Barely a week after finishing the mammoth Monster Ball Tour, Gaga headed for the UK to perform at BBC fest. Born This Way was a week away from being released worldwide, and despite Judas fiasco :stalkga:, her worlwide stardom was still at full force. She had won another three Grammy awards and sent her lead single to top 10 of most world markets, with a grand-scale promotional campaign and The Edge of Gloory looming on the raidio.

Big Weekend was Gaga's first post-Monster Ball gig, and thus it was expected that it would incorporate the aesthetic elements of her new record. Called by Gaga as "monster avant-garde pop fantasia" (because she lived between reality and fantasy all the time :derpga:), the set in all its bizarness seemed far from avant-garde, rather resembling the gothic and vampish monochrome old-Hollywood tribute. Gaga emerged from the coffin with a staged suspence that would make some black-and-white horror films jealous, and she relied much on the piano during her gig, serving Speechless, Orange Coloured Sky and The Edge of Glory.

Spoiler

114199161Getty160511.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

bbee477ac7fc866540149feb97b23d4aff8fb321

iTunes Fest

Nothing was certain about Lady Gaga in September, 2013. Gagadaily was engulfed in what is now known as The Unrest of The Great Kworb Meltdowns :selena: where people were sentencing Gaga's whole legacy and career to flor and pop oblivion whenever a red update of Applause iTunes position appeared :madge:To make the domestic matters worse, monsters were at war with katcats all over the pop forums, and the attacks of Katy stans through Gaga-humiliating gifs were vicious and vile :gum:

Gaga was expected to serve her fist full-length set since the hip injury at the end of The Born This Way Ball, and rumours and speculations were fueling the hype. In a dazzling masquerade, Gaga took the audience through a brand-new collection of her songs, offering the music variety to match her on-stage costume changes. There was hip-hop, dance-pop, EDM, piano-ballad, the murky-seductive Sexxx Dreams and the soft-rock, mid-tempo serenade ARTPOP. Gaga's stage persona seemed so diverse there seemed to be multiple artists on stage, and even Adele The First, by the Grace of Pop of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Queen of Music and The Bling, was shooketh :chica:

Spoiler

artworks-000056883863-09v4nq-t500x500.jp

o-LADY-GAGA-570.jpg?6

lady-gaga-itunes-festival-2013-2-1378110

So, what's your favourite? Do you remember yourself watching any of these? Have you been to any of these shows? 

Your comments will be appreciated, but the thread is expected to flop :madge:

Stefani Gaga

Where is Coachella? :lolly:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

iTunes Fest. I mean, :diane:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

is iHeart Festival counted? 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

bumblebee
1 minute ago, Jus said:

is iHeart counted because its ma ****

Will you still love me when I no longer Include iHeart? I know you will 

P.S. Didn't include iHeart for personal reasons. Jamey tribute makes me too:ohno:  

Just now, bumblebee said:

Will you still love me when I no longer Include iHeart? I know you will 

P.S. Didn't include iHeart for personal reasons. Jamey tribute makes me too:ohno:  

Of course. :hug:

actsleazy
1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

Before y'all were going to vote Coachella, I have to tell you that sadly the good sis was left out of the list.

giphy.gif

I CHOCKED

edit: i voted for good sis swinefest 

giphy.gif

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

bumblebee
5 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

I CHOCKED

edit: i voted for good sis swinefest 

giphy.gif

I voted for it, too! This gif is timeless :whitney:

Her second Lolla show. Girl was WILD lighting the hairspray on fire and ****. You could tell she was letting loose and it was awesome. She did a good job playing opposite headliner to Sound Garden.

hausofgay

V Festival 2009.

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

The Holy Trinity 

1. iTunes Festival

2. Coachella Festival

3. iHeartRadio Festival

I love festivals that don't have no correlation to Gaga's tours. 

Archived