Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
other

P!NK's album leaked

Featured Posts

RAMROD   Paws Up 22,956
RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

just like her wife did at the beginning of her career to gain recognition, right?

 

P!nk is anything but hater. She dislikes some other pop stars because they’re a bitch behind the curtain, she just reacts accordingly. :giggle:

 

  • Love 1
My right wing is flapping. My left one is gray

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alan123   Paws Up 3,601
Alan123

One of those albums that never leaks but we wait until it's released in New Zealand. It's like almost a miracle. Can't wait to listen to it when I get home, I don't know if I should wait for my CD since it arrives tomorrow anyway. 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew   Paws Up 173
Andrew

Promo has been everywhere for me! It baffles me that P!nk isn’t that big in America. She is absolutely huge in Australia. This album is easily going to be one of the biggest releases in Australia for the year. 

It’s a great album! Her vocals absolutely slay. I really want to see her live again. She puts on brilliant shows! 

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Creyk   Paws Up 12,735
Creyk
9 hours ago, Andrew said:

Promo has been everywhere for me! It baffles me that P!nk isn’t that big in America. She is absolutely huge in Australia. This album is easily going to be one of the biggest releases in Australia for the year. 

It’s a great album! Her vocals absolutely slay. I really want to see her live again. She puts on brilliant shows! 

I am sure she will tour Australia extensively. She always does.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tellemhone   Paws Up 1,363
tellemhone
22 hours ago, Creyk said:

He tweeted this and also dragged little monsters on instagram

 

Lady GaGa

:poot:

:air: :air: :air:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dutchyguy   Paws Up 51
dutchyguy
On 12/10/2017 at 9:41 AM, Creyk said:

He tweeted this and also dragged little monsters on instagram

 

One tweet in 2013... That was 4 years ago..

Pink has said so many positive things about Gaga herself. Most recently about her superbowl performance :

`

Edited by dutchyguy

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Creyk   Paws Up 12,735
Creyk
48 minutes ago, dutchyguy said:

One tweet in 2013... That was 4 years ago..

Pink has said so many positive things about Gaga herself. Most recently about her superbowl performance :

`

He shaded Gaga more times on instagram I am just not so invested to look up all the cases so I just posted the most known one.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mert   Paws Up 2,585
Mert
1 hour ago, dutchyguy said:

One tweet in 2013... That was 4 years ago..

Pink has said so many positive things about Gaga herself. Most recently about her superbowl performance :

`

Queen of shading herself :golfclap:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antonoff   Paws Up 1,625
Antonoff

I can't at you guys not knowing Pink had an album coming out :rip: what a mess

... and now i just sit in silence.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Igeekgaga   Paws Up 100
Igeekgaga
1 hour ago, dutchyguy said:

One tweet in 2013... That was 4 years ago..

Pink has said so many positive things about Gaga herself. Most recently about her superbowl performance :

`

Lol I love that! Didn’t know she posted that. Loved what she said about trump.🤓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×