💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

P!NK's album leaked

Creyk

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

just like her wife did at the beginning of her career to gain recognition, right?

P!nk is anything but hater. She dislikes some other pop stars because they’re a bitch behind the curtain, she just reacts accordingly. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

One of those albums that never leaks but we wait until it's released in New Zealand. It's like almost a miracle. Can't wait to listen to it when I get home, I don't know if I should wait for my CD since it arrives tomorrow anyway. 

Promo has been everywhere for me! It baffles me that P!nk isn’t that big in America. She is absolutely huge in Australia. This album is easily going to be one of the biggest releases in Australia for the year. 

It’s a great album! Her vocals absolutely slay. I really want to see her live again. She puts on brilliant shows! 

9 hours ago, Andrew said:

Promo has been everywhere for me! It baffles me that P!nk isn’t that big in America. She is absolutely huge in Australia. This album is easily going to be one of the biggest releases in Australia for the year. 

It’s a great album! Her vocals absolutely slay. I really want to see her live again. She puts on brilliant shows! 

I am sure she will tour Australia extensively. She always does.

tellemhone
22 hours ago, Creyk said:

He tweeted this and also dragged little monsters on instagram

Lady GaGa

:poot:

:air: :air: :air:

dutchyguy
On 12/10/2017 at 9:41 AM, Creyk said:

He tweeted this and also dragged little monsters on instagram

One tweet in 2013... That was 4 years ago..

Pink has said so many positive things about Gaga herself. Most recently about her superbowl performance :

`

48 minutes ago, dutchyguy said:

Pink has said so many positive things about Gaga herself. Most recently about her superbowl performance :

`

He shaded Gaga more times on instagram I am just not so invested to look up all the cases so I just posted the most known one.

Pretty Savage
1 hour ago, dutchyguy said:

`

Queen of shading herself :golfclap:

I can't at you guys not knowing Pink had an album coming out :rip: what a mess

... and now i just sit in silence.

Arizonadream777
1 hour ago, dutchyguy said:

`

Lol I love that! Didn’t know she posted that. Loved what she said about trump.🤓

Archived