šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

P!NK's album leaked

Creyk

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

just like her wife did at the beginning of her career to gain recognition, right?

Ā 

P!nk is anything but hater. She dislikes some otherĀ pop stars because theyā€™re a bitch behind the curtain, she just reacts accordingly.Ā :giggle:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

One of those albums that never leaks but we wait until it's released in New Zealand. It's like almost a miracle. Can't wait to listen to it when I get home, I don't know if I should wait for my CD since it arrives tomorrow anyway.Ā 

Promo has been everywhere for me! It baffles me that P!nk isnā€™t that big in America. She is absolutely huge in Australia. This album is easily going to be one of the biggest releases in Australia for the year.Ā 

Itā€™s a great album! Her vocals absolutely slay. I really want to see her live again. She puts on brilliant shows!Ā 

9 hours ago, Andrew said:

Promo has been everywhere for me! It baffles me that P!nk isnā€™t that big in America. She is absolutely huge in Australia. This album is easily going to be one of the biggest releases in Australia for the year.Ā 

Itā€™s a great album! Her vocals absolutely slay. I really want to see her live again. She puts on brilliant shows!Ā 

I am sure she will tour Australia extensively. She always does.

tellemhone
22 hours ago, Creyk said:

He tweeted this and also dragged little monsters on instagram

Ā 

LadyĀ GaGa

:poot:

:air: :air: :air:

dutchyguy
On 12/10/2017 at 9:41 AM, Creyk said:

He tweeted this and also dragged little monsters on instagram

Ā 

One tweet in 2013... That was 4 years ago..

Pink has said so many positive things about Gaga herself. Most recently about her superbowl performance :

`

48 minutes ago, dutchyguy said:

Pink has said so many positive things about Gaga herself. Most recently about her superbowl performance :

`

He shaded Gaga more times on instagram I am just not so invested to look up all the cases so I just posted the most known one.

Pretty Savage
1 hour ago, dutchyguy said:

`

Queen of shading herselfĀ :golfclap:

I can't at you guys not knowing Pink had an album coming outĀ :rip: what a mess

... and now i just sit in silence.

Arizonadream777
1 hour ago, dutchyguy said:

`

Lol I love that! Didnā€™t know she posted that. Loved what she said about trump.šŸ¤“

Archived