💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

she HAS TO work with them

BeerFear

Featured Posts

BeerFear
36 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Well she has  to tbh  but sis is being annoying she need to work with them, Nile Rogers, Giorgio Moroder and Tame Impala. THE ACCLAIM, THE SUCCESS OMG I’m getting horny thinking about it :lolly::diane:

I almost peed myself when I heard she was working with Kevin Parker but the only song where you can really hear his influence is PI :neyde: (which is not surprisingly my favourite :tony:) so I really hope the will work together again in the future 

28 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What bothers me the most about their production, is that they have no "explosive" choruses. Do you get what I mean? All of the videos you posted are instrumentals and I just don't know where the chorus is supposed to be, it's all in the same tempo.

Do you get what I'm trying to say? :saladga: Like, if Gaga does a disco album, then it better be full of choruses which will blow my ****ing mind away!

Yes I remember when I was younger I didnt like them either because of this. But now idk I just get lost in their music. I can spend hours with listening to them and I dont get bored.Their stuff is sometimes very repetitve but their melodies are so catchy and the songs themselves are so layered you dont even realise and there is always something new you can discover. It may not be true for everyone but this is why I am a big fan of their music. And they are also incredible live. ( btw I am so sad there arent clubs where they play music like this in my country :madge: I have to listen to 12575 types of remixes of top40 songs every time I decide to go somewhere :madge:)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeerFear
28 minutes ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

omg I was just listening to Alive 2007 :giveup: I agree 20000000% I need a Mark Ronson and Tame Impala produced album, but remixed by Daft Punk, so the album sounds like a "sampled" Neo-funk electro dance album :lolly: So basically 2 albums (1 authentic album produced by Mark Ronson/Tame Impala and the commercial "sampled" remix album produced by Daft Punk)

reading this i just..

NOkrIWm.gif

Luxe Ford

Very much yes, yaaass etc.

And if Daft Punk can't make an explosive chorus, I have no doubt Gaga can provide one. She must be the best person to co-write songs with.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

BeerFear
1 minute ago, Luxe Ford said:

Very much yes, yaaass etc.

And if Daft Punk can't make an explosive chorus, I have no doubt Gaga can provide one. She must be the best person to co-write songs with.

They would complement each other so well 

OFSPJ77.gif

SpookyKid
31 minutes ago, Sailor said:

I want her to collab with Manson. :nails:

Yes please :giveup: she also needs to do a song like Saturnalia :giveup: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

35 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What bothers me the most about their production, is that they have no "explosive" choruses. Do you get what I mean? All of the videos you posted are instrumentals and I just don't know where the chorus is supposed to be, it's all in the same tempo.

Do you get what I'm trying to say? :saladga: Like, if Gaga does a disco album, then it better be full of choruses which will blow my ****ing mind away!

Which are a specialty of Gaga. I have a feeling if they collaborated you would most certainly get big choruses still. It wouldn't be like ARTPOP where she just takes their beats.

25 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

I’d rather Gaga work with someone who could bring something new to the American pip scene. Maybe a German producer or Korean or Japanese -shrug-

I'd LOVE for her to work with Yasutaka Nakata tbh :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Luxe Ford
16 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

They would complement each other so well 

OFSPJ77.gif

Mais oui! And thanks for linking to Da Funk. Yup, I'm old enough to have their first.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

BeerFear
11 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Mais oui! And thanks for linking to Da Funk. Yup, I'm old enough to have their first.

Instead of "old enough" lets say you were lucky to experience their debut and progress in music :) I wish I was born 10-12 years before tbh :sweat: 

GypsyBabe

Gaga and Daft Punk would literally slay the world. Music would never be the same. :saira:

Spoiler

I've had a lot of coffee and I'm feeling very dramatic today. 

Spoiler

poFbKcvzg

⚯͛

Gagaloo911

Yes, I'm here for it. It would be amazing. Funk disco pop please :music:

Archived