Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

she HAS TO work with them

BeerFear

Featured Posts

BeerFear

Geniuses, Legends, Trendsetters, Icons

pq1v2.jpg

I dont care if it is an album for gaga's 50th birthday,  but I will not fcking die until they bless my ears with a collaboration

I know they would create something magical together :diane: 

Spoiler

Just a fragment of their best songs from each album :giveup: 

Sorry for spaming the spoiler with their songs but I am obsessed :poot: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

If she wants a funky album yeah she definitely needs to work with Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder and Daft Punk. All of them worked together and they are just legends in this genre

Dear Little Monster,

Thank you for your suggestion, we forward it to the Haus Of Gaga and they promised that they will consider it.

Paws up,

Lady Gaga Team

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GhettoFabulous

Well she has  to tbh  but sis is being annoying she need to work with them, Nile Rogers, Giorgio Moroder and Tame Impala. THE ACCLAIM, THE SUCCESS OMG I’m getting horny thinking about it :lolly::diane:

Chromatislaps

omg I was just listening to Alive 2007 :giveup: I agree 20000000% I need a Mark Ronson and Tame Impala produced album, but remixed by Daft Punk, so the album sounds like a "sampled" Neo-funk electro dance album :lolly: So basically 2 albums (1 authentic album produced by Mark Ronson/Tame Impala and the commercial "sampled" remix album produced by Daft Punk)

JohnnyVersace

100000000000% agree. 

What they did with The Weeknd was ****ing amazing. She gave us a hint of this vibe with I Want Your Love, but a full, funky disco pop dance album would just slay my soul. 

MaryJaneHolland

What bothers me the most about their production, is that they have no "explosive" choruses. Do you get what I mean? All of the videos you posted are instrumentals and I just don't know where the chorus is supposed to be, it's all in the same tempo.

Do you get what I'm trying to say? :saladga: Like, if Gaga does a disco album, then it better be full of choruses which will blow my ****ing mind away!

JustaMonster

I love Instant Crush! Thats my favorite song from that album I think :tony:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Featuring them would sound weird but if they produce some songs then yeah it would be PURRFECT and they could create some epic bops

Stan Is My Name

I just want Gaga to make an album soon. All I'm hoping for. 

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

25 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If she wants a funky album yeah she definitely needs to work with Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder and Daft Punk. All of them worked together and they are just legends in this genre

just the IDEA of this album makes me salivate :giveup: 

❤ x ❤

moonboywow

I’d rather Gaga work with someone who could bring something new to the American pip scene. Maybe a German producer or Korean or Japanese -shrug-

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Stan Is My Name said:

I just want Gaga to make an album soon. All I'm hoping for. 

well it is coming between today and May... ASIB is still original music from her to be honest

Archived