Featured Posts

tellemhone

The lady at the beginning always remind me of Janet or Latoya Jackson

:air: :air: :air:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OliG said:

I am sorry but I am so fkn tired and sick of all you little gayz shading Despacito. Why do you hate it so much? Because it's in spanish? Because latinos are on top of the game and not an american or pop girl? Please, stop being so damn jealous! Fine, you don't have to like the song, but IT IS a fact that it's a critically acclaimed song that made the whole world dance, and it broke records. There is no need to be rude and shade the song over and over again. It was a mega HIT and it was one of the best and catchiest songs of 2017 whether you like it or not :grr:

Nah don’t try the race thing with them that’s not fair, I mean it’s a pretty awful song in my opinion regardless of whether it’s spanish or not. To me it sounds like some of the cheesy **** they used to play at school discos :toofunny:

12 minutes ago, Karl said:

Nah don’t try the race thing with them that’s not fair, I mean it’s a pretty awful song in my opinion regardless of whether it’s spanish or not. To me it sounds like some of the cheesy **** they used to play at school discos :toofunny:

Ok, but just because you, most of you all, dislike something doesnt give you a reason to make stupid hate like "garbagecito", "lucky i never heard the song" or things like that. GgD look like people of other fanbases saying things like reductive or gaga is over, why you all need to be so mean? where did the music not the bling era go? the song is a hit because a lot of people love the song:saladga:

Spoiler

For the gays on the back, the song is a international bop, get over it:music:

NIghtmareElm

Lol just because someone doesn't like a song that's in a different language automatically makes them racist?  Nice way to make liberals look even worse than we are already look by making everything about race and politics.  Stfu.  Stop being so sensitive.  You're being more sensitive than a Trump follower and a SJW.  

I guess everyone who was hating on Closer hates white boys?  Everyone who hates trap music hates black people?  I never mentioned anything about race.  Mayores is a pretty dope pop song in a different language that's not English.  I wish that was the hit instead of Despacito.  It's a terrible song.  Even if it were in English or any other language.  It's just flat out annoying.  Stop making everything about race.  I won't quote the person who accused me of being racist because quite frankly, they do not deserve it.  

Yo GagaGaga

I swear if Bad Romance finally hits 1 Billion Views and its no longer a big deal I'll riot

VPMeUal.gif

Also why do the most generic songs take the top spot, this, See You Again, Gangnam Style. Bad Romance is the only exception

d2Og1Ev.gif

1 hour ago, FloatWithME said:

Lol just because someone doesn't like a song that's in a different language automatically makes them racist?  Nice way to make liberals look even worse than we are already look by making everything about race and politics.  Stfu.  Stop being so sensitive.  You're being more sensitive than a Trump follower and a SJW.  

I guess everyone who was hating on Closer hates white boys?  Everyone who hates trap music hates black people?  I never mentioned anything about race.  Mayores is a pretty dope pop song in a different language that's not English.  I wish that was the hit instead of Despacito.  It's a terrible song.  Even if it were in English or any other language.  It's just flat out annoying.  Stop making everything about race.  I won't quote the person who accused me of being racist because quite frankly, they do not deserve it.  

So first things first, you think Mayores is a bop...?

Spoiler

il_fullxfull.566703011_m35f.jpg

okno, but being serious, you could being expresing your opinions in many others ways (productive ways of course), meanwhile you are here talking about a song, saying is garbage, is horrible, saying is sad (you know what is sad? kids in the world dying of desnutrition and countries in wars -or at the edge of a war- just for religion stuff or a different point of view) so theres real problems outside and most of you in this site are complaining about a song that is "garbage" is having success, you understand my point? stop acting like 7 years babys who dont like something, and this goes to all the people here complaining about Despacito.

P.D.: you all should do the yoga thing with Gaga, or just chill:icega:

Battle 4 Ur Life

not a single one of those is mine. :toofunny:

the only good thing about this is the remix because Bieber's verses are too damn sensual. (I don't even like him btw)

the rest of the song is a total no for me. too popular and crude.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

LateToCult
10 hours ago, Guillermo Tello said:

I mean I prefer listening the song than watching the video :hor:

Is this the reason nobody's watching any of Gaga's videos? :grr:

9 hours ago, PeterPan said:

nope it hasnt crossed 4 billion yet  from Youtube itself and kworb.net

How about now :giggle:

1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

I don't even get it, I mean it's a good song but girl 

3 hours ago, WokePop said:

not a single one of those is mine. :toofunny:

the only good thing about this is the remix because Bieber's verses are too damn sensual. (I don't even like him btw)

the rest of the song is a total no for me. too popular and crude.

1 hour ago, Scathach said:

I don't get it. I really don't. 

idontwanttoliveonthisplanet.jpg

It's very catchy

hijadeputa
9 hours ago, Karl said:

9 hours ago, FloatWithME said:

Honestly y’all are ignorant af. Too bad Despacito is the biggest hit of all generations tied with mariah and could not care less :D and hunny I dont know what school disco you have been to

Archived