💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

littlemonster = gay

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

giskardsb
7 hours ago, Ronk said:

I will listen to Taylor Momsen tomorrow on your recommendation.

Yes, yes, yes for Gaga to truly embrace her inner Norah Jones/Diana Krall.   Omg, I can't thing of anything better!

Actually, I should have included Gaga in my list under Jazz, because I like her more for her jazz singing than her pop.  I probably stand alone on GGD with that opinion.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Great vid.  Watched several of her MVs, but I like this live performance video better because it shows her true capabilities.  You never know with MVs because they can be so manufactured.  Yes, I can see the similarities between her and Layne.  I like them both.  My rock and metal lists would be huge if it was about male artists.  Funny, for rock/metal I like mostly male artists, but for the other genres I like mostly female artists.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Nickypie101
4 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

No way.. Actually I never thought about how it felt to be gay (or bi) and in love with a straight before I found out I was bi. I guess your best friend you're in love with is straight? Omg girl that's gonna be sensitive 

I never thought of having a crush on a guy either or being bi, but he’s gay! We’re really close we’ve cuddled and held hands and stuff but I don’t think us being together will ever happen :/

NIGHTCRAWLER
15 hours ago, Nickolas724 said:

I never thought of having a crush on a guy either or being bi, but he’s gay! We’re really close we’ve cuddled and held hands and stuff but I don’t think us being together will ever happen :/

why not

Nickypie101
5 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

why not

Idk, regardless of how we act i don’t think he sees me like that, it probably doesn’t help that I’m ugly af, but yeah makes me depressed :/

NIGHTCRAWLER
31 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

Idk, regardless of how we act i don’t think he sees me like that, it probably doesn’t help that I’m ugly af, but yeah makes me depressed :/

you're not ugly, nobody's ugly because ugliness is only based on trend. Superficial and fake people dont see behind the burqa. Don't think about it, people are stupid if they can't love you for who you are

JudasIsAHolyFoo
On 2017-10-11 at 11:46 AM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Yeah we've been told, but I feel like only gay people realize how talented she is

Pardon me? I’m a straight little monster and I can assure you as a straight fan I can see how talented she is. As a photographer, music producer, artist, and writer I can see clearly where I connect to her and can assure you, you do not need to be gay to be able to see the amount of talent that someone can posses. She’s done so much for people, she’s helped me get the mental stability I need to cope with life and I admire how much she supports the LGBT community as it’s important people get equal treatment and respect no matter who you are. But to say that only gay people see her talent. I strongly disagree with 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Pardon me? I’m a straight little monster and I can assure you as a straight fan I can see how talented she is. As a photographer, music producer, artist, and writer I can see clearly where I connect to her and can assure you, you do not need to be gay to be able to see the amount of talent that someone can posses. She’s done so much for people, she’s helped me get the mental stability I need to cope with life and I admire how much she supports the LGBT community as it’s important people get equal treatment and respect no matter who you are. But to say that only gay people see her talent. I strongly disagree with 

I said "I feel like", this was not a fact. It was just a way to express the idea, don't take things that seriously sis. Of course your sexual orientation can't make you see or not the someone's talent. I am sorry if I hurt you that was not even close to be the purpose.

PEACE AND LOVE :hug:

Nickypie101
7 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

you're not ugly, nobody's ugly because ugliness is only based on trend. Superficial and fake people dont see behind the burqa. Don't think about it, people are stupid if they can't love you for who you are

Thank you! I think he loves me as a friend and maybe in my dreams one day as a lover :wub:

Archived