💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

littlemonster = gay

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

That is not 100% accurate but if a guy is a big fan of any female pop singer (Rihanna, Beyoncé, Britney, Katy Perry, Madonna, Ariana Grande...) he may be gay idk why haha it's not just with Gaga. If you're a guy & you're a big big big fan of one of them there's chances that you may be gay. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I need to say because maybe some people don't realise

liking Gaga doesn't mean you're gay

being gay doesn't mean you like Gaga

:hor:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, MrBlue said:

That is not 100% accurate but if a guy is a big fan of any female pop singer (Rihanna, Beyoncé, Britney, Katy Perry, Madonna, Ariana Grande...) he may be gay idk why haha it's not just with Gaga. If you're a guy & you're a big big big fan of one of them there's chances that you may be gay. 

that's actually what I was thinking about... I think that's true. But why gay people are more fan of female singers than straight people???

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I need to say because maybe some people don't realise

liking Gaga doesn't mean you're gay

being gay doesn't mean you like Gaga

:hor:

that's accurate in theory, but when you have a look of Gaga's stanner, there's an obvious link

Luke78619
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

that's accurate in theory, but when you have a look of Gaga's stanner, there's an obvious link

Well Gaga is a large part of gay culture, she stands up for LGBT rights and is a large activist for it, many of the people who like her will be part of LGBT

also, a lot of LGBT music taste include the pop girls so of course some would stan gaga

but there is no direct actual link between the both, it's just taste at the end of the day 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

I mean. I don't feel gay at all listening her music. Nothing gay to be honest. I feel it's just her songs and videos like"Bad Romane", "Alejandro" or "Born This Way" that made the people think that she is just a gay icon but she is so much more than that, she is E VERYTHI NG AND E VER Y WHE RE you know.

Just. Don't listen to the people and say: "I could **** a girl and still jamming Alejandro and Born This Way so stfu". :trollga:

Funny enough my story is a bit similar. Thought I was just 100% straight, recently come to understand I'm most likely Bi. I think that it is because I'm a Gaga fan honestly - not that I've been "turned" so to speak. Human sexuality is very fluid and not as strict of a construct as we make it out to be, so I think that being exposed to someone and a fan base that is very positive and encouraging no matter what sexual orientation made me comfortable with accepting that if I did have some attraction to guys in addition to my attraction to girls that it was ok and not something that had to go away or be changed.

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Dayman said:

Funny enough my story is a bit similar. Thought I was just 100% straight, recently come to understand I'm most likely Bi. I think that it is because I'm a Gaga fan honestly - not that I've been "turned" so to speak. Human sexuality is very fluid and not as strict of a construct as we make it out to be, so I think that being exposed to someone and a fan base that is very positive and encouraging no matter what sexual orientation made me comfortable with accepting that if I did have some attraction to guys in addition to my attraction to girls that it was ok and not something that had to go away or be changed.

No way I've been through exactly the same :toofunny: And I admit that I feel a bit wrong because, I don't know if I can be satisfied. Just imagine I get married with a girl, at times I might be willing to make out with a boy, that means I would cheat on my girl. And it's hard for me to figure myself dating a boy I feel uncomfortable even though I'm attracted by some boys... It's a mess 

7 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

No way I've been through exactly the same :toofunny: And I admit that I feel a bit wrong because, I don't know if I can be satisfied. Just imagine I get married with a girl, at times I might be willing to make out with a boy, that means I would cheat on my girl. And it's hard for me to figure myself dating a boy I feel uncomfortable even though I'm attracted by some boys... It's a mess 

I think the biggest thing to keep in mind is don't trip yourself up. If you meet someone and you have genuine connection, don't pass up a chance for happiness because you pictured your life differently than where your feelings are leading you in the present. Maybe it's just the hopeless romantic in me, but don't limit yourself in love based off of your preconceived notions of yourself. We like to think we know everything about ourselves, but truthfully we all know very little, but that's life.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

I think the biggest thing to keep in mind is don't trip yourself up. If you meet someone and you have genuine connection, don't pass up a chance for happiness because you pictured your life differently than where your feelings are leading you in the present. Maybe it's just the hopeless romantic in me, but don't limit yourself in love based off of your preconceived notions of yourself. We like to think we know everything about ourselves, but truthfully we all know very little, but that's life.

:hug:

RIPheygirl
42 minutes ago, MrBlue said:

Yeah but I am a girl + a Gaga Stan + super gayyyyyy so wot does dat mean? I am confuzzled

I'm definitely not gay, but not sure if I'm straight since I've never really had feelings (sexually and emotionally/romantically) for anyone from either gender. I never liked her before C2C and the Sound of Music tribute. I used to bop to Just Dance and Paparazzi and all long ago, but I disliked her during TFM/BTW/AP. I started to like her after seeing her displaying great vocal talent by doing jazz and the tribute. I adored Joanne since it left behind her old style and all and embraced genres she excels in. I still dislike TFM/BTW/AP, but I've grown to bop to The Fame whenever I'm in an active move and I've been adoring her post AP content.

i started listening to her around when i came out. gay men, especially, i think are interested in her aesthetic, because its like she expresses an element of fierce femininity we have inside of us but cannot express most of the time. 

just watch this performance, it is both freely feminine with a masculine intensity. idk, there's just something about being gay and liking strong women who express this aesthetic -- maybe because it's closest to what we feel on the inside. 

don't ask me how or why

50 minutes ago, MrBlue said:

I'm a Bey/Gaga/80s Madge fan and I'm not gay :selena: I was gonna include Adele but she seems to attract a wide group of people

Archived