Juju's Top 50: Artists

juju

Featured Posts

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

So you don't hate Lana that much :lolly:

not at all, I just like to drag her sometimes. Like lil monsters drag Gaga :ladyhaha: 

❤ x ❤

BoA

tumblr_os6oj0T6ht1w50cqko1_500.gif

One of the most iconic and versatile stars to come from Korea, BoA has albums in Korean, in Japanese, and in English - when will any of your faves this side of Shakira! :tony: In all seriousness, she has a slew of bops that get the body moving, not to mention tons of eye-popping videos. And she's still hot, releasing bops to this day. What a Queen!

Most Played Song

(speaking of breathtaking... this song is a BANGER)

❤ x ❤

iamamiwhoami

tumblr_lpbpccmLg01qc6lk8o1_500.gif

Let's just gloss over how I initially was praying this project was Christina Aguilera ( :laughga: ) and cut straight to the point - iamamiwhoami reinvented visuals and music releases in similar ways that Gaga transformed pop music and mainstream pop culture. Jonna Lee's icy vocals and their trippy storytelling through music videos made for an enthralling new act, and they remained consistent over the course of their three studio albums. Not sure how many of you all here stan these legends, but I'd suggest checking them out immediately. Even Jonna Lee's new project, ionnalee, is astounding. 

Most Played Song

(I mean, this was the beginning of it all, really. So obviously it's numero uno)

❤ x ❤

1 minute ago, StarlightSeiya said:

Still at the bottom of the tag barrel. Like yikes...:grr:

it doesn't matter :laughga: at least you was tagged!

plus, g0ys always go at the bottom :bon: 

❤ x ❤

Sky Ferreira

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

An interesting little pop star, Sky had me shook with her debut "One" in 2010. She had a very angelic voice, and unique style, that I was immediately drawn to, as a lover of pop music and indelible hooks. She grew to be a bit more alternative, but is still capable of delivering a jush here and there. I'm really excited to hear her second studio album once it (finally) is released.

Most Played Song

(and, still, her *best* song)

❤ x ❤

GypsyBabe

I'm going to have to listen to some of the artists on your list that I don't know. :gaycat:

⚯͛

Archived