• Last Reply
calmar
Just now, that juju said:

paying attention! yas :diane: 

I had to read the entire thread so

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Christina Aguilera

tumblr_n6gi73IDfd1tcxpeio1_500.gif

I know y'all weren't expecting her! Honestly, Christina is one of those artists many look over, but I just cannot - and no, it's not because we happen to share a birthday. She's got everything, from the voice to the looks to the lyrics to the delivery; every album has had its highs, every album I've been there for. I've always admired her outspokenness and unwillingness to compromise, even when it's costed her sales and has made her look bad. That is a true Sagittarian right there! Long live the Voice!

Most Streamed Songs

❤ x ❤

Phoebe Buffay

Christina Aguilera

tumblr_n6gi73IDfd1tcxpeio1_500.gif

I know y'all weren't expecting her! Honestly, Christina is one of those artists many look over, but I just cannot - and no, it's not because we happen to share a birthday. She's got everything, from the voice to the looks to the lyrics to the delivery; every album has had its highs, every album I've been there for. I've always admired her outspokenness and unwillingness to compromise, even when it's costed her sales and has made her look bad. That is a true Sagittarian right there! Long live the Voice!

Most Streamed Songs

Well, stanning for Bionic I see :diane: . And as you should.

Just now, monster987 said:

Well, stanning for Bionic I see :diane: . And as you should.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis Bionic is one of my most played albums of all time :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Only two left. Whew :selena: I had no idea this spur of the moment thread would take days, sorry y'all

❤ x ❤

BBhomemaker

Yaaas Christina :firega:

I always put her music when I'm angry so I can scream along and evacuate the pressure ;)

Ain't No Other Man and Candyman :diane:

calmar

Only two left. Whew :selena: I had no idea this spur of the moment thread would take days, sorry y'all

inb4 this sort of thing becomes the new megarate in terms of site popularity and participation

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

2 minutes ago, calmar said:

inb4 this sort of thing becomes the new megarate in terms of site popularity and participation

right, this has already blown my last rate out the water :awkney: 

if any of you guys do it though, please tag me!!

❤ x ❤

Archived