Jump to content
Lady Gaga - The Fame
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
opinion

Juju's Top 50: Artists

Featured Posts

 that juju   Paws Up 16,493
that juju
Just now, StarlightSeiya said:

chZub0Y.jpg

Hahaha ki ki kii That's why you got beat up in a recording booth

you are a hungry bitch.... starving! :ladyhaha: 

[ look at them dirty rich girls look at them dirty rich boys ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 16,493
that juju

#18
Florrie

tumblr_n8beksmH7K1snysoxo3_500.gif

Florrie is the type of artist I feel like anyone who truly loves pop music could get into. Not only is her voice that of an angel, and her arrangements are clever but effective earworms - she just embodies that sweetness. Multi-talented, she's a model, a drummer, and singer/songwriter, who's released a string of incredible EPs, my favorite being Experiments (2011). I strongly urge you all to stan this future icon - trust me, you will not regret it.

Most Played Song

(honestly, this whole EP is up there - neck in neck. Seriously, go listen to Experiments)

 

[ look at them dirty rich girls look at them dirty rich boys ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yuuri   Paws Up 14,303
Yuuri
2 minutes ago, that juju said:

I WISH :laughga: 

seriously this time next year, she will most likely be somewhere on this list, seeing as me and @StarlightSeiya been playing her to death :ladyhaha: 

Then Karmin should be on the list. Same artists, same talent, different names.

404.gif

I wanted the Monkey to win

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 16,493
that juju
Just now, Yuuri said:

Then Karmin should be on the list. Same artists, same talent, different names.

404.gif

if I were to do Top artists of 2017, she'd be up there in an instant :diane: 

So happy she has another stan here :lolly: 

[ look at them dirty rich girls look at them dirty rich boys ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HausOfAmericano   Paws Up 2,376
HausOfAmericano
4 minutes ago, that juju said:

y'all and your whos :giveup: 

she's terrific sis give her some spins when you're stressed and I guarantee you'll stan

I'll try thx

Words are useless, especially sentences. They don't stand for anything, how can they explain how I feel?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 16,493
that juju

I feel like GGD needs a "Who?" button :laughga: 

  • LMAO 2
[ look at them dirty rich girls look at them dirty rich boys ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gardevoir   Paws Up 9,825
Gardevoir

I was laughing at some of the comments and I was having a Alyssa Edwards in the werk room moment :laughga:

 

Queen of Naboo, Senator to the Republic, Mother of twins, Married to a hot mess hunk.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 16,493
that juju

#17
No Doubt

tumblr_lcfu8kFz5a1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Most likely - most definitely - my most played band of all time, I've been a No Doubt stan for as long as I can remember! Not only is Gwen an absolute treasure and my one true queen, but the boys also feel like family at this point. I can't even pinpoint what it is that I like about them so much - Gwen's confession booth lyrics, the zippy pop/ska/punk tinge to their music, or the overall package coming together. All I can say is, if you don't stan No Doubt, we cannot be friends, and that's that tea.

Most Played Song

(random, but honestly the numbers were so close! So many to choose from)

 

  • YAAAS 2
[ look at them dirty rich girls look at them dirty rich boys ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Antonio   Paws Up 17,633
Antonio
8 minutes ago, that juju said:

#18
Florrie

tumblr_n8beksmH7K1snysoxo3_500.gif

Florrie is the type of artist I feel like anyone who truly loves pop music could get into. Not only is her voice that of an angel, and her arrangements are clever but effective earworms - she just embodies that sweetness. Multi-talented, she's a model, a drummer, and singer/songwriter, who's released a string of incredible EPs, my favorite being Experiments (2011). I strongly urge you all to stan this future icon - trust me, you will not regret it.

Most Played Song

(honestly, this whole EP is up there - neck in neck. Seriously, go listen to Experiments)

 

Justice

put me onto your black motorcycle, 50's baby doll dress for my "I do"...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 16,493
that juju
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

I was laughing at some of the comments and I was having a Alyssa Edwards in the werk room moment :laughga:

 

if that ain't me 100% of the time I'm on GGD :air::ladyhaha: 

[ look at them dirty rich girls look at them dirty rich boys ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gardevoir   Paws Up 9,825
Gardevoir
Just now, that juju said:

#17
No Doubt

tumblr_lcfu8kFz5a1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Most likely - most definitely - my most played band of all time, I've been a No Doubt stan for as long as I can remember! Not only is Gwen an absolute treasure and my one true queen, but the boys also feel like family at this point. I can't even pinpoint what it is that I like about them so much - Gwen's confession booth lyrics, the zippy pop/ska/punk tinge to their music, or the overall package coming together. All I can say is, if you don't stan No Doubt, we cannot be friends, and that's that tea.

Most Played Song

(random, but honestly the numbers were so close! So many to choose from)

 

OMFG YES :giveup:

Queen of Naboo, Senator to the Republic, Mother of twins, Married to a hot mess hunk.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 16,493
that juju
Just now, Antonio said:

Justice

oh wow yas thank you for joining us icon, show Mama Flo some love.

you're her only other stan on this entire site :madge: 

  • LMAO 1
[ look at them dirty rich girls look at them dirty rich boys ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 16,493
that juju
Just now, Gardevoir said:

OMFG YES :giveup:

I hope you didn't think THE best band of all time wouldn't make the list! :tony: 

  • Love 1
[ look at them dirty rich girls look at them dirty rich boys ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Antonio   Paws Up 17,633
Antonio
Just now, that juju said:

oh wow yas thank you for joining us icon, show Mama Flo some love.

you're her only other stan on this entire site :madge: 

I mean I’m about to go to sleep but I’ll check the results in the morning, don’t disappoint daddy! I saw miss Madge hasn’t been revealed yet so I’m perched!

put me onto your black motorcycle, 50's baby doll dress for my "I do"...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×