Juju's Top 50: Artists

Featured Posts

that juju   Paws Up 14,990
that juju
Just now, StarlightSeiya said:

chZub0Y.jpg

Hahaha ki ki kii That's why you got beat up in a recording booth

you are a hungry bitch.... starving! :ladyhaha: 

[ if everything is dipped in gold, then baby it'll never grow / everything sweet ain't sugar-coated ]

that juju

Florrie

tumblr_n8beksmH7K1snysoxo3_500.gif

Florrie is the type of artist I feel like anyone who truly loves pop music could get into. Not only is her voice that of an angel, and her arrangements are clever but effective earworms - she just embodies that sweetness. Multi-talented, she's a model, a drummer, and singer/songwriter, who's released a string of incredible EPs, my favorite being Experiments (2011). I strongly urge you all to stan this future icon - trust me, you will not regret it.

Most Played Song

(honestly, this whole EP is up there - neck in neck. Seriously, go listen to Experiments)

[ if everything is dipped in gold, then baby it'll never grow / everything sweet ain't sugar-coated ]

Yuuri   Paws Up 13,735
Yuuri
2 minutes ago, that juju said:

I WISH :laughga: 

seriously this time next year, she will most likely be somewhere on this list, seeing as me and @StarlightSeiya been playing her to death :ladyhaha: 

Then Karmin should be on the list. Same artists, same talent, different names.

404.gif

Speak to me kindly, I'm the type of girl you call Wifey

that juju
Just now, Yuuri said:

Then Karmin should be on the list. Same artists, same talent, different names.

404.gif

if I were to do Top artists of 2017, she'd be up there in an instant :diane: 

So happy she has another stan here :lolly: 

HausOfAmericano   Paws Up 1,938
HausOfAmericano
4 minutes ago, that juju said:

y'all and your whos :giveup: 

she's terrific sis give her some spins when you're stressed and I guarantee you'll stan

I'll try thx

Words are useless, especially sentences. They don't stand for anything, how can they explain how I feel?

that juju

I feel like GGD needs a "Who?" button :laughga: 

• LMAO 2

Gardevoir   Paws Up 6,963
Gardevoir

I was laughing at some of the comments and I was having a Alyssa Edwards in the werk room moment :laughga:

🎃👻 Happy Gagaween 👻🎃

that juju

No Doubt

tumblr_lcfu8kFz5a1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Most likely - most definitely - my most played band of all time, I've been a No Doubt stan for as long as I can remember! Not only is Gwen an absolute treasure and my one true queen, but the boys also feel like family at this point. I can't even pinpoint what it is that I like about them so much - Gwen's confession booth lyrics, the zippy pop/ska/punk tinge to their music, or the overall package coming together. All I can say is, if you don't stan No Doubt, we cannot be friends, and that's that tea.

Most Played Song

(random, but honestly the numbers were so close! So many to choose from)

• YAAAS 2

Antonio   Paws Up 17,445
Antonio
8 minutes ago, that juju said:

Florrie

tumblr_n8beksmH7K1snysoxo3_500.gif

Florrie is the type of artist I feel like anyone who truly loves pop music could get into. Not only is her voice that of an angel, and her arrangements are clever but effective earworms - she just embodies that sweetness. Multi-talented, she's a model, a drummer, and singer/songwriter, who's released a string of incredible EPs, my favorite being Experiments (2011). I strongly urge you all to stan this future icon - trust me, you will not regret it.

Most Played Song

(honestly, this whole EP is up there - neck in neck. Seriously, go listen to Experiments)

Justice

put me onto your black motorcycle, 50's baby doll dress for my "I do"...

that juju
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

I was laughing at some of the comments and I was having a Alyssa Edwards in the werk room moment :laughga:

if that ain't me 100% of the time I'm on GGD :air::ladyhaha: 

Gardevoir   Paws Up 6,963
Gardevoir
Just now, that juju said:

No Doubt

tumblr_lcfu8kFz5a1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Most likely - most definitely - my most played band of all time, I've been a No Doubt stan for as long as I can remember! Not only is Gwen an absolute treasure and my one true queen, but the boys also feel like family at this point. I can't even pinpoint what it is that I like about them so much - Gwen's confession booth lyrics, the zippy pop/ska/punk tinge to their music, or the overall package coming together. All I can say is, if you don't stan No Doubt, we cannot be friends, and that's that tea.

Most Played Song

(random, but honestly the numbers were so close! So many to choose from)

OMFG YES :giveup:

🎃👻 Happy Gagaween 👻🎃

that juju
Just now, Antonio said:

Justice

oh wow yas thank you for joining us icon, show Mama Flo some love.

you're her only other stan on this entire site :madge: 

• LMAO 1

that juju
Just now, Gardevoir said:

OMFG YES :giveup:

I hope you didn't think THE best band of all time wouldn't make the list! :tony: 

• Love 1

Antonio   Paws Up 17,445
Antonio
Just now, that juju said:

oh wow yas thank you for joining us icon, show Mama Flo some love.

you're her only other stan on this entire site :madge: 

I mean I’m about to go to sleep but I’ll check the results in the morning, don’t disappoint daddy! I saw miss Madge hasn’t been revealed yet so I’m perched!

put me onto your black motorcycle, 50's baby doll dress for my "I do"...