Hahaha ki ki kii That's why you got beat up in a recording booth

you are a hungry bitch.... starving! :ladyhaha: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florrie

tumblr_n8beksmH7K1snysoxo3_500.gif

Florrie is the type of artist I feel like anyone who truly loves pop music could get into. Not only is her voice that of an angel, and her arrangements are clever but effective earworms - she just embodies that sweetness. Multi-talented, she's a model, a drummer, and singer/songwriter, who's released a string of incredible EPs, my favorite being Experiments (2011). I strongly urge you all to stan this future icon - trust me, you will not regret it.

Most Played Song

(honestly, this whole EP is up there - neck in neck. Seriously, go listen to Experiments)

❤ x ❤

2 minutes ago, that juju said:

I WISH :laughga: 

seriously this time next year, she will most likely be somewhere on this list, seeing as me and @StarlightSeiya been playing her to death :ladyhaha: 

Then Karmin should be on the list. Same artists, same talent, different names.

404.gif

Just now, Yuuri said:

Then Karmin should be on the list. Same artists, same talent, different names.

404.gif

if I were to do Top artists of 2017, she'd be up there in an instant :diane: 

So happy she has another stan here :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

lost in limbo
4 minutes ago, that juju said:

y'all and your whos :giveup: 

she's terrific sis give her some spins when you're stressed and I guarantee you'll stan

I'll try thx

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Tom Nook

I was laughing at some of the comments and I was having a Alyssa Edwards in the werk room moment :laughga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

No Doubt

tumblr_lcfu8kFz5a1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Most likely - most definitely - my most played band of all time, I've been a No Doubt stan for as long as I can remember! Not only is Gwen an absolute treasure and my one true queen, but the boys also feel like family at this point. I can't even pinpoint what it is that I like about them so much - Gwen's confession booth lyrics, the zippy pop/ska/punk tinge to their music, or the overall package coming together. All I can say is, if you don't stan No Doubt, we cannot be friends, and that's that tea.

Most Played Song

(random, but honestly the numbers were so close! So many to choose from)

❤ x ❤

Antonio
8 minutes ago, that juju said:

Florrie

tumblr_n8beksmH7K1snysoxo3_500.gif

Florrie is the type of artist I feel like anyone who truly loves pop music could get into. Not only is her voice that of an angel, and her arrangements are clever but effective earworms - she just embodies that sweetness. Multi-talented, she's a model, a drummer, and singer/songwriter, who's released a string of incredible EPs, my favorite being Experiments (2011). I strongly urge you all to stan this future icon - trust me, you will not regret it.

Most Played Song

(honestly, this whole EP is up there - neck in neck. Seriously, go listen to Experiments)

Justice

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

I was laughing at some of the comments and I was having a Alyssa Edwards in the werk room moment :laughga:

if that ain't me 100% of the time I'm on GGD :air::ladyhaha: 

❤ x ❤

Tom Nook
Just now, that juju said:

No Doubt

tumblr_lcfu8kFz5a1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Most likely - most definitely - my most played band of all time, I've been a No Doubt stan for as long as I can remember! Not only is Gwen an absolute treasure and my one true queen, but the boys also feel like family at this point. I can't even pinpoint what it is that I like about them so much - Gwen's confession booth lyrics, the zippy pop/ska/punk tinge to their music, or the overall package coming together. All I can say is, if you don't stan No Doubt, we cannot be friends, and that's that tea.

Most Played Song

(random, but honestly the numbers were so close! So many to choose from)

OMFG YES :giveup:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Just now, Antonio said:

Justice

oh wow yas thank you for joining us icon, show Mama Flo some love.

you're her only other stan on this entire site :madge: 

❤ x ❤

Just now, Gardevoir said:

OMFG YES :giveup:

I hope you didn't think THE best band of all time wouldn't make the list! :tony: 

❤ x ❤

Antonio
Just now, that juju said:

oh wow yas thank you for joining us icon, show Mama Flo some love.

you're her only other stan on this entire site :madge: 

I mean I’m about to go to sleep but I’ll check the results in the morning, don’t disappoint daddy! I saw miss Madge hasn’t been revealed yet so I’m perched!

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived