You're obsessed with this gif, aren't you? :selena: 

It's sums up my feelings about everything

AUMm0AC.gif

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kanye West

InferiorAnchoredCats-max-1mb.gif

The only male solo artist in my Top 50! That is an accomplishment in and of itself, considering I only f*ck with female artists. As polarizing as he is as a public figure and celebrity, Kanye's music is a whole other dimension. It's artfully constructed, catchy, and has a pop sensibility other rappers never seem to master, but Kanye has it down to a science. He's been a consistent one for me throughout the years, and although he's not my favorite rapper of all-time or anything, he's got a lot of replay value, at least for me.

Most Played Song

(seriously, this is still SUCH a song)

❤ x ❤

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, that juju said:

Kanye West

InferiorAnchoredCats-max-1mb.gif

The only male solo artist in my Top 50! That is an accomplishment in and of itself, considering I only f*ck with female artists. As polarizing as he is as a public figure and celebrity, Kanye's music is a whole other dimension. It's artfully constructed, catchy, and has a pop sensibility other rappers never seem to master, but Kanye has it down to a science. He's been a consistent one for me throughout the years, and although he's not my favorite rapper of all-time or anything, he's got a lot of replay value, at least for me.

Most Played Song

(seriously, this is still SUCH a song)

Wow I was just listening to Heartless. Mu psychic powers are stronger now thank u :selena: 

3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Slay

AUMm0AC.gif

Not Volcano being your most played already tho

AUMm0AC.gif

I give it them spins sis, she's got my coin :lolly: 

6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

38?

A bitch is cancelled

AUMm0AC.gif

that's amazing placement for someone with no album!!! Getcha fave, MaryJaneCandy :neyde: 

❤ x ❤

StarlightSeiya

Wow Kanye really ruined the flow of this list.

Call me when yall crackhead asses need a hit

giphy.gif

Bone Apple Tea bebe

MaryJaneHolland

I give it them spins sis, she's got my coin :lolly: 

Yas, mine is probably Happy Days :applause:

that's amazing placement for someone with no album!!! Getcha fave, MaryJaneCandy :neyde: 

blame it on RatCA

4ynf3Gc.jpg

Allie X

tumblr_nijnwzjyUr1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

One of the newer entries who have literally skyrocketed up the list, Miss Allie combined elements of the macabre and bizarre with hooks and #lewks. I was intrigued by her first "CollXtion", but it wasn't until the second rolled around that I was officially willing to call myself a stan. With so many amazing songs present on that album, it's easily one of the greatest pop releases of 2017, with high replay value - made clear by her placing so high in my Top 50! Got me #FeelingX!

Most Played Song

(such a summer bop)

❤ x ❤

Just now, monster987 said:

Waiting for TayTay to snatch :whitney:

jk

Hide contents

I think I'm h!gh :selena:

Taylor? In my list?

DEFAULT.PNG

❤ x ❤

lost in limbo
59 minutes ago, that juju said:

BoA

tumblr_os6oj0T6ht1w50cqko1_500.gif

One of the most iconic and versatile stars to come from Korea, BoA has albums in Korean, in Japanese, and in English - when will any of your faves this side of Shakira! :tony: In all seriousness, she has a slew of bops that get the body moving, not to mention tons of eye-popping videos. And she's still hot, releasing bops to this day. What a Queen!

Most Played Song

(speaking of breathtaking... this song is a BANGER)

YAS at the Queen of K-Pop being in here. She's definitely a Top 20 in my list and she, to me, as the best visuals in K-Pop, although she's still behind groups like 2EN1 and Blackpink.

53 minutes ago, that juju said:

iamamiwhoami

tumblr_lpbpccmLg01qc6lk8o1_500.gif

Let's just gloss over how I initially was praying this project was Christina Aguilera ( :laughga: ) and cut straight to the point - iamamiwhoami reinvented visuals and music releases in similar ways that Gaga transformed pop music and mainstream pop culture. Jonna Lee's icy vocals and their trippy storytelling through music videos made for an enthralling new act, and they remained consistent over the course of their three studio albums. Not sure how many of you all here stan these legends, but I'd suggest checking them out immediately. Even Jonna Lee's new project, ionnalee, is astounding. 

Most Played Song

(I mean, this was the beginning of it all, really. So obviously it's numero uno)

I've been wanting to start getting into them, specially after hearing this bop in the post. Gonna definitly check it out 
:diane: 

23 minutes ago, that juju said:

Amy Winehouse

tumblr_n1jqezDbuk1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Truly a one of a kind artist, and gone way too soon. I have loved her since Frank, and honestly I'm at a lost for words - which is a rare case for someone like me, but she was a talent that shone brighter than any other. R.I.P. Amy :heart: 

Most Played Song

(This entire album could be up here, but this song is a treasure)

I'm at loss of words in this one too. Truly a soul taken away from us too soon. Rest in peace Amy.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

11 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

imma be honest 90% of the poeple listed ive either never listened to, dont listen to or never heard of lol

you should give them a chance sis you may find new bops

❤ x ❤

Archived