💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Juju's Top 50: Artists

juju

Featured Posts

Just now, GypsyBabe said:

I'm going to have to listen to some of the artists on your list that I don't know. :gaycat:

yaaas :tony: 

here to spread the love :wub: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4Minute

tumblr_n2gf6hj2JV1r296dro1_500.gif

One of the first groups in K-Pop I got into, and I got into them hard. They're in another league, truly had their own sound and style and personality - it's depressing that they disbanded, and I'm still way salty about that. They were consistently terrific throughout their entire career, honestly the blueprint for other K-Pop groups. There is only one 4Minute! Put your fours up high. :diane: 

Most Played Song

(Honestly...? This is surprising, but I guess I played the shit out of this one? :selena: )

❤ x ❤

StarlightSeiya

Wow your most played Sky song ain't 'Nobody ask me(if I was okay)' ??

Also why ain't Kimbra on your list wtf

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Amy Winehouse

tumblr_n1jqezDbuk1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Truly a one of a kind artist, and gone way too soon. I have loved her since Frank, and honestly I'm at a lost for words - which is a rare case for someone like me, but she was a talent that shone brighter than any other. R.I.P. Amy :heart: 

Most Played Song

(This entire album could be up here, but this song is a treasure)

❤ x ❤

1 minute ago, StarlightSeiya said:

Wow your most played Sky song ain't 'Nobody ask me(if I was okay)' ??

Also why ain't Kimbra on your list wtf

lmao I mostly would listen to Kimbra in Harriett so she didn't get the plays :laughga: 

Nobody Asked Me is like #2 or #3 :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

5 minutes ago, monster987 said:

When I read 4Minute I thought that Madonna was your 27 :selena: I almost choked on my wasser (german for water :poot: ).

is that good or bad :selena: Where do you think Madge is gonna place

❤ x ❤

Phoebe Buffay
4 minutes ago, that juju said:

is that good or bad :selena: Where do you think Madge is gonna place

It is bad. Do you have a death wish 4 me? :selena: 

Well my psychic powers are kinda weak for the past few days, but I think between 1-4/5 considering Kylie, Gaga and a J-Pop group are from 1-3 :poot:

And also, how are the songs that I sent you? :selena: 

23 minutes ago, that juju said:

Sky Ferreira

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

An interesting little pop star, Sky had me shook with her debut "One" in 2010. She had a very angelic voice, and unique style, that I was immediately drawn to, as a lover of pop music and indelible hooks. She grew to be a bit more alternative, but is still capable of delivering a jush here and there. I'm really excited to hear her second studio album once it (finally) is released.

Most Played Song

(and, still, her *best* song)

I huge fan of her Night Time, My Time but I haven't heard anything else from her

Make it stupid!

1 minute ago, slayo said:

I huge fan of her Night Time, My Time but I haven't heard anything else from her

her earlier work is more pop oriented with huge choruses and 80s-esque beats, some are hit and some are miss, truly. 

1 minute ago, StarlightSeiya said:

My fav Amy song

a bop :diane: 

❤ x ❤

MaryJaneHolland
4 hours ago, that juju said:

Brooke Candy

tumblr_nxiwvljvcf1qc5i9so1_500.gif

Despite the unnecessary hesitance people have towards her for whatever reason, I adore Brooke Candy, and have since Das Me. Visually, she's one of the most interesting stars of the 10's decade. Sonically, she has quite a few truly terrific songs under her belt, and with no album out! Her mix of street, hip hop, pop, and geek culture is fresh and intriguing, and I'm excited to see where her career goes. She's still one to watch.

Most Played Song

(by a freakin' landslide)

Slay

AUMm0AC.gif

Not Volcano being your most played already tho

AUMm0AC.gif

Archived