tag me please for tomorrow

I will sis thanks for stopping by :hug: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Imma be honest I havent really listened to much Fleetwood Mac

give their greatest hits album a try! or the entire Rumours album, it's a classic

Make it stupid!

26 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Imma be honest I havent really listened to much Fleetwood Mac

1 minute ago, slayo said:

give their greatest hits album a try! or the entire Rumours album, it's a classic

Tango in the Night is my personal favorite, but yes you really cannot go wrong with any of their albums. 

❤ x ❤

Chuckles
2 hours ago, that juju said:

Miley Cyrus

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_4gxen9tmd4is

Miss Miley comes crashing in at 50, which is somehow fitting, as I've never been a huge stan of hers outside of her Dead Petz era. I enjoy her enough as an artist that I'm willing to admit there is something captivating about her/her artistry, but I still believe that her best has yet to come (I haven't listened to Younger Now yet, but I doubt that it's her *best*, at least in the sense that I'm getting at).

Most Played Song

(by a landslide, honestly)

I respect your opinion/taste, but sis...:grr:

GypsyBabe

I like you even more now that Fleetwood Mac is in your top 50 :gaycat:

⚯͛

14 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

I respect your opinion/taste, but sis...:grr:

I cannot help it, that song was such a bop in 09 I played the mess out of it :selena: 

11 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I like you even more now that Fleetwood Mac is in your top 50 :gaycat:

YAS Fleetwood Mac deserves all the love and applause :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
3 hours ago, that juju said:

Katy Perry

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640

Now how did this happen? So many people IRL think I have something against Miss Perry, and although she isn't my favorite, she's still got plenty of bops and bangers for one to get down too - there are no hard feelings. This time last year, Katy wasn't really present on any of my playlists. But I did enjoy Witness, and find her to be enjoyable more times than not. :bon: 

Most Played Song

(absolutely my favorite Katy song, so no surprise here)

Katy would be #1 if the amount of memes we send each other about her counted towards this list :diane:

44 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

Katy would be #1 if the amount of memes we send each other about her counted towards this list :diane:

this tea :diane: 

you better be here tomorrow for the next reveal sis

❤ x ❤

Xoxo Adriana
10 hours ago, that juju said:

Miss Miley comes crashing in at 50, which is somehow fitting, as I've never been a huge stan of hers outside of her Dead Petz era. I enjoy her enough as an artist that I'm willing to admit there is something captivating about her/her artistry, but I still believe that her best has yet to come (I haven't listened to Younger Now yet, but I doubt that it's her *best*, at least in the sense that I'm getting at).

I've listened to the whole Younger now album and I can confirm it isn't her best, however it's definitely a good album. It's hard to say whether it's better than Bangerz or not, because some songs from Bangerz definitely were better, however songs such as 'Love Someone' and 'Malibu' from YN were better than most tracks off Bangerz. For me though Dead Petz was one of her best works, the raw but real psychedelic vibe and the lyrics were everything. The visuals were quirky in the beginning but it grew on me fast. And releasing it for free just shows how dedicated Miley is to her music career, she released that album knowing she would earn nothing for it. The positive messages that album brings along about peace and equality really won me over :) 

4 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I've listened to the whole Younger now album and I can confirm it isn't her best, however it's definitely a good album. It's hard to say whether it's better than Bangerz or not, because some songs from Bangerz definitely were better, however songs such as 'Love Someone' and 'Malibu' from YN were better than most tracks off Bangerz. For me though Dead Petz was one of her best works, the raw but real psychedelic vibe and the lyrics were everything. The visuals were quirky in the beginning but it grew on me fast. And releasing it for free just shows how dedicated Miley is to her music career, she released that album knowing she would earn nothing for it. The positive messages that album brings along about peace and equality really won me over :) 

I'll definitely have to listen to it sometime soon :) I like to dedicate my attention to a new album though, so until I get that time, I don't know how soon that'll be :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Ga-In (가인)

tumblr_oavcf4J5hF1sdz3n2o2_500.gif

A member of the popular girl group Brown Eyed Girls, Miss Ga-In had me S H O O K to death in 2010 with the release of her mini-album step 2/4. The musical styles were very unique, and at the time, I was still a very new stan in the K-Pop world so it was all new to me. But even still, that single EP has held up amazingly overtime, it's romantic Latin-infused pop still has a more mature flavor than the majority of popular K-Pop. I'd recommend watching the entire "Irreversible" video, it's a stunning work and one of my favorite videos of all time.

Most Played Song

(this is the performance version AKA the shortened MV without the plot)

❤ x ❤

3 minutes ago, StarlightSeiya said:

Ok wow bottom of the tag barrel I see. :bon:

girl I was going in order of comments on the thread :bon: 

❤ x ❤

Archived