💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Listen to my new demo

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Hey Monsters!

As some of you might have noticed, I already shared a few songs of mine here. I know there's a bunch of people here that make music as well and that are probably interested in sharing what we do. 

Tonight I uploaded No Feelings, a song that I actually wrote in 2014 but I re-recorded it lately and remastered it. I wanna know what you think about it !!!

Don't forget that I dont have any mic, I'm using the one included in my headphones so, be understanding plz :hor: Try to listen to it imagining how it would sound with a good mic and a better mastering. 

By the way, share here your latest works :classy:

That J

I've just been writing lyrics lately with the intent to collaborate in the future and get these songs made!  It's so much fun! 

Really nice job, my friend!  Nice flow. I like the words too. If I had a label, I'd press your vinyl!  😛

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

Ah this song got stuck in my head!   I'm a FAN!  Love this 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, That J said:

I've just been writing lyrics lately with the intent to collaborate in the future and get these songs made!  It's so much fun! 

Really nice job, my friend!  Nice flow. I like the words too. If I had a label, I'd press your vinyl!  😛

Yeah carry on writing lyrics! I love how creative are monsters here :hug:Thank you for what you said it's really nice 

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, That J said:

Ah this song got stuck in my head!   I'm a FAN!  Love this 

haha it's hard to believe it but thannnkks sis  :music:

TheSlash

Your song is actually boppier than most of the songs recently found on the charts :music: :firega: .

I also write lyrics from time to time. But due to my lack of creativity they're all garbage :selena: 

Ew, David!

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 hours ago, Edge of Fame said:

BOP. :firega:

9 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Your song is actually boppier than most of the songs recently found on the charts :music: :firega: .

I also write lyrics from time to time. But due to my lack of creativity they're all garbage :selena: 

it is so pleasant to hear I love y'all :kara:

NIGHTCRAWLER

I'm sure they're not garbage!! Try to work on 'em and make 'em better till you like what you write. I would be interested in seeing your writings, why dont you share it? 

Tom Nook

If Gaga can make Paper Gangsta on a MacBook you can do it on a headphone mic :whitney: you got talent hun :hug:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

TheSlash
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I would be interested in seeing your writings, why dont you share it? 

I appreciate your interest :kara:. But until that garbage turns in to something worth sharing I won't do that :awkney: :selena: .

Spoiler

Maybe someday :oprah: :stalkga:

Ew, David!

NIGHTCRAWLER

I appreciate your interest :kara:. But until that garbage turns in to something worth sharing I won't do that :awkney: :selena: .

Hide contents

Maybe someday :oprah: :stalkga:

I wish GGD could be a place where everyone is free and not ashamed to talk about what they love and expose what they do. Think about it:giggle:

Archived