💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Movies/TV Projects Should Gaga Do Next?

rawrimamonster

Featured Posts

rawrimamonster

I love that Gaga is getting into movies now with ASIB and 5F2. I was just thinking about what kind of projects she should do next in her career (of course after her health recovers and the tour is over). 

So my question is: pretend you are Gaga's casting agent and you're helping Stefani Germanotta plot her next move. What should she do next? Sci-fi? A Tarantino film? Lesbian buddy-cop comedy? 

Let's hear your ideas, hunties...

Broadway. She should make a move to Broadway and theatre. She'll be a hit. Perfect persona and image+great and versatile voice. The whole package.

Lord Temptation

Gaga should sooo make a sexxx tape. An artistic one with painted pixelated nude bits. I mean that's if she already hasn't :lolly:

And perhaps also do a musical.

Ooh and she has a sexy spoken voice so I would love her to voice an evil Disney animated villainess :v:

Queen1551

I would love to see her in a superhero movie. I know people have mentioned in the past but it would be so cool if she played the Dazzler from X-Men! 

bloody g

She should star in the trilogy following up avatar :giggle:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

viniferrett
52 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

The Sound of Music remake :toofunny:

omg, thats actually a good idea lmao  

22 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

omg, thats actually a good idea lmao  

I know :diane: Her heavenly vocals :diane:

ArtGagaPop

idk maybe in a disney movie or one with fantasy elements. I'm only watching ASIB because of gaga and i haven't watched AHS since i dislike horror and gore. It would be fun if she would star in a movie i would watch even if she wasn't in it :poot:

Archived